DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-Order & Shipping Thread

How can I cancel and order through the DJI store. I can’t see any method via the app and looking online there is no U.K. order line numbers to call

Has anyone in the UK received their MPP yet?

Nope, ordered on the 4th sept. Spoke to online help last night and told that they still do not have all the parts for the combo

Seems that you need to be in North America to get priority shipments...

Date in New Zealand has now moved three times and going by above comments expect it to keep moving.

Just been sent an email from Amazon Spain saying they expect my order dd October 4th for MPP, to arrive between the 4th December and the 3rd January 2018!

Just been sent an email from Amazon Spain saying they expect my order dd October 4th for MPP, to arrive between the 4th December and the 3rd January 2018!

Ouch !
Amazon UK said 18 - 23rd of December for my order placed on the 26th of September.

Definitely the poorer cousins to the Americans it seems :)

Ordered mine on October 12th off of Amazon US, was supposed to ship November 9th, still hasn't shipped. The estimated delivery was November 14th, I don't think that's gonna happen!

Cancelled MPP FMC order with BHPhotoVideo last Monday. Ordered individual items direct from DJI Monday and all were delivered by Friday 11/10/17. Did not order bag but ordered additional battery. Live in Alabama. My original order was on 9/4/17. First time drone owner (never flown one before either). Spent two hours flying yesterday and it is everything I imaged. Hope every one gets theirs soon!!!

I ordered mine on oct 28th, and am receiving the platinum pro combo pack this Tuesday November 14th. I also ordered mine direct with DJI.

I ordered mine on oct 28th, and am receiving the platinum pro combo pack this Tuesday November 14th.
Cancelled MPP FMC order with BHPhotoVideo last Monday. Ordered individual items direct from DJI Monday and all were delivered by Friday 11/10/17. Did not order bag but ordered additional battery. Live in Alabama. My original order was on 9/4/17. First time drone owner (never flown one before either). Spent two hours flying yesterday and it is everything I imaged. Hope every one gets theirs soon!!!

Any advice? I am also a first time drone user. I’m looking for best starter filter now to arrive Tuesday with it.

How can I cancel and order through the DJI store. I can’t see any method via the app and looking online there is no U.K. order line numbers to call
I cancelled my FMC order on the DJI site by logging in with Chrome (through a VPN). There it showed my order status (payment made) and there was a cancel order button on the right, above the order status details.

When I clicked it, not a lot seemed to happen, but the order status went back to "payment authorised" and by the end of the day, the order was deleted.

UPDATE: I have just received an email confirming that the order is cancelled and that my credit card is being refunded.

I will reorder a basic MPP when they start delivering them to Europe.

Last edited:
I cancelled my FMC order on the DJI site by logging in with Chrome (through a VPN). There it showed my order status (payment made) and there was a cancel order button on the right, above the order status details.

When I clicked it, not a lot seemed to happen, but the order status went back to "payment authorised" and by the end of the day, the order was deleted.

UPDATE: I have just received an email confirming that the order is cancelled and that my credit card is being refunded.

I will reorder a basic MPP when they start delivering them to Europe.

Thanks, did you have to set any particular country in the VPN to get the cancel button to show

Teslar,

I VPN'ed to a UK London 1 (Winscribe) site.

Logged into https://accounts.dji.com (/user) (just breaking the link for possible security issues)

Once logged in, the page shows your Account status with a menu on the left listing
My Account
My Profile
My Orders
etc.

It was on the My Order page the refund button showed up in the top('ish) right.

Reactions: teslar
Received my Dji Mavic Pro Platinum Combo today. It was Only missing the USB to MINI USB charger for the remote, so I just bought one on amazon for 10$.

Reordered a basic MPP off the DJI Spain site which was showing 4-7 days shipping after payment. A lot better than the 1-2 month estimate on the previous orders for an MPP on Amazon & a FMC on DJI Spain.

Interestingly, if I log in to the DJI UK site it quoted 20-25 days shipping time for the MPP!

Let's see what happens.

Cheers all, keep us updated and don't forget to let us know where in the world you are.

Seems like it's only the Americans that are receiving so far.

Last week I mailed DJI about my purchase placed on Sept 4th. I did not complain about the delay at all and explicitly told them I was not looking to get apologies. I simply asked them to learn in what order the MPP orders were treated by DJI? FIFO? Priority for some countries? Etc.
I got (after a friendly reminder) a couple of days later a reply telling me that they would prioritise my order, leaving my original question unanswered .

...This morning the MPP went into SHIPPED state.

(FYI I ordered from Belgium)

So they are what now? Prioritising those folks that make some noise?
Lol

They make good Drones but boy they sux at running a company some times :)

Let us know when you get it :)

I ordered a Mavic Pro platinum on nov, 8th via DJI website. Didn’t say out of stock. Said usually ships in 3-5 business days.
Contacted support after that and was told estimated 7-10 from order date... to them is nov 22....

Ordered mine on October 12th off of Amazon US, was supposed to ship November 9th, still hasn't shipped. The estimated delivery was November 14th, I don't think that's gonna happen!

I ordered mine directly from DJI on November 7th. Of course payment was received but no estimated shipping date. I contacted customer support tonight via chat and got a "first come first serve" response which is around December 12th ship date.

I ordered mine directly from DJI on November 7th. Of course payment was received but no estimated shipping date. I contacted customer support tonight via chat and got a "first come first serve" response which is around December 12th ship date.

I feel the chat is not successful enough via the DJI store app. Sent an email about 5pm EST

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmgde