DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Product prediction for Mavic Air

pixl

Reactions
The first time I saw that cool little R/C with the removable/stashable joysticks...I thought, "boy I'd lose one of those pretty much right away".

I'm guessing they will be a popular replacement item for DJI, and undoubtedly third party manufacturers are tooling up right now to make them for the aftermarket. In many different colors, I'm sure.

I'd lose 'em quick... I spend 15-20 minutes a day looking for my keys. 5 minutes for my phone. 5 minutes for my glasses....etc. I'm one of those people. I'd be the guy you see in the field jamming toothpicks in my RC to run it because I lost my last joysticks :)

I'm planning on keeping the sticks attached on my remote controller. I usually store all of my gear in a hard case, so there really is no benefit to removing the sticks.

Reactions: Drone Master
Yeah I keep all my stuff in a compartmentalized Lowe camera bag. I don’t plan on taking the sticks off unless I’m traveling for a long period of time in a car or plane...

Reactions: Advexure
Yeah I keep all my stuff in a compartmentalized Lowe camera bag. I don’t plan on taking the sticks off unless I’m traveling for a long period of time in a car or plane...

Assume you meant to write "LowePro"...no need to take them off. Love how that back has the little block to put between the sticks. LowePro does a fantastic job.

The Mavic Air Control Sticks are definitely going to be something that most Air owners are going to want to have plenty of spares on hand.

Reactions: JakeS
Assume you meant to write "LowePro"...no need to take them off. Love how that back has the little block to put between the sticks. LowePro does a fantastic job.

The Mavic Air Control Sticks are definitely going to be something that most Air owners are going to want to have plenty of spares on hand.
You guys should make your own, aluminum anodized "Advexure Green". :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MemphisDrone