DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

register Drone?

hyper

Reactions
I see where some people states that you can register your drone for $5, But If I go to the faa web site they want 24.99. Also do I have to register it in the usa? It is a mavic pro.

thanks

You're not going to the correct website. Go here and register under "Section 336" if you're flying as a hobbyist.

Reactions: dawgpilot
Thanks a Million. The other site was trying to scam me out of 25 bucks....

Yes I did a google search, it looked just like the FAA site. I put my info in until they asked for the 25 bucks then I stopped. They have already emailed me asking me to finish.

site is Federal Drone Registration and the Guys name on the email is Justin Thompson.
Here is what he sent
"
Hi Wiley,

This is Justin Thompson from the Federal Drone Registration team. I wanted to personally thank you for taking the steps to fly safe and properly register your Mavic Pro Platuim with the U.S. Government. We take pride in ensuring our pilots are flying legally.

Now it’s time to take a few additional steps to help ensure you remain compliant with applicable laws. Let’s get started!

Step 1. Complete Your Mavic Pro Platuim Drone Registration. If for some reason you haven’t finished your registration process and paid the required fee already, you can do so by clicking here and finalizing purchase of your preferred registration type: Finalize Purchase Link

Step 2. Label Your Drone. After payment, you will receive your official registration number via email shortly. Make sure you attach the number to each of your drones with compliant labels before flight. You can purchase compliant labels from us directly here: Purchase Drone Labels

Step 3. Take Our Professional Drone License Training. Want to start making money with your drone or simply become an expert pilot? You’ll need to get professionally certified and take the Part 107 exam. We’ve trained over 10,000+ drone pilots at their own pace through our online professional drone training course. It’s easy, why not give it a try? For a VERY LIMITED TIME you can access the course for only $25. Learn more and enroll here: Enroll in Professional Drone Pilot Course

Step 4. Get Up In the Air! You are ready to fly. Just be sure to always follow the flight guidance listed on your registration card.
As always, we’re here to help! If you have ANY comments, questions, or feedback, PLEASE don’t hesitate to let us know. We love hearing from our pilots.

We’ll be in touch periodically with additional resources, important updates and best practices to help you get the most out of your drone.

Here’s to the drone industry!

Justin Thompson,
Federal Drone Registration Team
Federal Drone Registration
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: Zapier | The easiest way to automate your work"

You're not going to the correct website. Go here and register under "Section 336" if you're flying as a hobbyist.
just clicked on your link to see the official FAA site out of interest im in the uk is there anything on the genuine site to reasure people that it is genuine

just clicked on your link to see the official FAA site out of interest im in the uk is there anything on the genuine site to reasure people that it is genuine
The FAA's website is located at https://www.faa.gov. Like when browsing any other website, you need to go to the proper URL. If searching on Google and blindly clicking links (and not double checking the URL), you can never be sure you're clicking the correct link.

Last edited:
The FAA's website is located at https://www.faa.gov. Like when browsing any other website, you need to go to the proper URL. If searching on Google and blindly clicking links (and not double checking the URL), you can never be sure you're clicking the correct link.
thanks

Reactions: crlmjohnson
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NIKLM