DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Retiring Pilot's last flight

Am I the only one to comment on this? All I can say is, "wow!" Forty four years and a wonderful last flight. I really loved watching this to start out my Saturday morning. Best you to Captain, and your beautiful wife. American Airlines is my favorite, and you represented them honorably. Retired after 38 year solo medical practice physician so I know the feeling well. Freedom but melancholy.

Reactions: Twocalf and Gindra
Just wanted to share a video I helped put together for a friend honoring a retiring pilot after a 44 year career.

It's great to see a pilot;s POV, and with great quality video too! Thanks! Millions of people owe their save travels to such pilots as this.

Am I the only one to comment on this? All I can say is, "wow!" Forty four years and a wonderful last flight. I really loved watching this to start out my Saturday morning. Best you to Captain, and your beautiful wife. American Airlines is my favorite, and you represented them honorably. Retired after 38 year solo medical practice physician so I know the feeling well. Freedom but melancholy.
Thanks for the comment, yes he is pretty amazing and fun to capture his last day on the job. If you don't mind, it would be great to post your comment on the video on youtube so he can see it too. i appreciate your nice words!

That view at takeoff . . . Priceless. 44 years doing anything should be celebrated. Goosebumps are still trickling down my body. All I can say is . . . stand down mister.

Thanks for the comment, yes he is pretty amazing and fun to capture his last day on the job. If you don't mind, it would be great to post your comment on the video on youtube so he can see it too. i appreciate your nice words!
YES- Please feel free to post my comments wherever you like. I hope my words and sentiments get to the great AA Captain and his lovely wife. I'm 81 and retired from 38 years of ophthalmology solo practice so I know how it feels.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan