DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Return to Home BEEP BEEP BEEP

Yes please if you have a link for that :)

No need to replace it with LED. Just put in some tiny pieces of padded foam and cover the buzzer with tape. You can adjust how muffled the sound is by adjusting the amount of the tiny foam.

Reactions: angusc
That's pretty cool. I wouldn't mind trying that on one of my remotes. I use one for four when I'm at home. Dog's go nuts when rth or low bat comes on. Need to muffle that crap, agree with optional volume control.

That's pretty cool. I wouldn't mind trying that on one of my remotes. I use one for four when I'm at home. Dog's go nuts when rth or low bat comes on. Need to muffle that crap, agree with optional volume control.
Not to mention if you were flying at a park, people 50m away from you will look at you as if you are about to blow something up! :)

The return to home BEEP BEEP BEEP is driving me crazy. Is there a way to turn it off? I'd be fine with one beep beep beep as an initial acknowledgement, but I don't need to listen to that for the entire trip home. In the DJI Go App, I went to Main Controller Settings > Advanced Settings from there when I scroll to the very bottom I see "Stop ESC beeping" its in blue. When I tap it, it does nothing. I can't find anything else in the settings.

Turn the volume down on the device you are flying with....phone, tablet etc.

Agreed, especially here lately. Sure don't want to attract the wrong kind of attention. Anyone think of a quick-fix, like tiny piece of duct-tape or electrical, I really wouldn't want to do that since that's also the cooling fan vent exhaust's. I don't think I would want to drill either. Any idea's other than disassemble and replace with an LED. Love that one.

only works for everything but the RTH, low bat, ect.. all come from the remote its-self. Doesn't matter about the device volume, good not to turn it down at all, don't want to miss any warnings from your device.

Personally I like the beep beep beep noise, it makes everyone look at you like you're about to blow something up

Yeah. I could see guns drawn. "It's just a drone" "put the remote down!" Lol

only works for everything but the RTH, low bat, ect.. all come from the remote its-self. Doesn't matter about the device volume, good not to turn it down at all, don't want to miss any warnings from your device.

Thanks forgot about that

Yes please if you have a link for that :)

Just searched my History and YT and can't find it :eek: I can only assume it was taken down. I remember the mod, though, you just take it apart, desolder the piezo buzzer and solder in some hook-up wire to a small LED (I think he also had a low value i.e. sub 1Kohm resistor) that you can either feed out of the case or, if memory serves, the YT poster drilled a small hole and mounted it next to the screen. Every time it the controller usually beeped, the LED would light instead. It really was a dead-simple mod.

Reactions: angusc
Yes, now we can mute the beep on rc use software, i do it without change the hardware,

This sample when i do rth.. There is no sound beepp beep... Still not try low batt coz it still 51%

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest