DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RID Module

shawgod

Premium Pilot
Reactions
This has already been asked I am sure. But what options are out there besides Drone Tag for RID modules that are not $300? I am trying to get ahead of this before I can't fly my P4P version 1. It doesn't look as they are going to release a update to turn on the RID for the Version 1. And I don't want to spend $300 either. So any help would be appreciated.

Reactions: Joethedrone
The problem I have is they are in another country and the VAT is high. I am looking for one in the USA if I can.

This has already been asked I am sure. But what options are out there besides Drone Tag for RID modules that are not $300? I am trying to get ahead of this before I can't fly my P4P version 1. It doesn't look as they are going to release a update to turn on the RID for the Version 1. And I don't want to spend $300 either. So any help would be appreciated.
Check this out and ask a friend in the UK to get it for you and send it to you.

Attachments

• IMG_4737.png
    IMG_4737.png
    953.8 KB · Views: 10
Check this out and ask a friend in the UK to get it for you and send it to you.
I had looked at this, but they don't advertise that they offer drone RID modules. They have things for Yachts and Prisons but I don't see that they offer for consumer drones. I also don't know if it would satisfy the requirements for the FAA. But I am going to have to pass, Thank You though.

Check out this link for information regarding DJI Drone RID needs.

DJI Statement for Remote ID (7/1/2023) It states many will NOT have to buy a module and have a Firmware update FYI

My post from a week ago:
I use the db120 on my Matrice 200. we have mounting adaptors for almost all drones . Here are some examples Hollow Mast for Camera, GNSS System, Remote ID or other Device - NEW ITEM Remote ID Mounting Adaptor for DroneBeacon DB120 (on any GoPro mount) - NEW ITEM Remote ID or...

My post from a week ago:
I use the db120 on my Matrice 200. we have mounting adaptors for almost all drones . Here are some examples Hollow Mast for Camera, GNSS System, Remote ID or other Device - NEW ITEM Remote ID Mounting Adaptor for DroneBeacon DB120 (on any GoPro mount) - NEW ITEM Remote ID or...

The problem is these are backordered and I don't like to order from overseas companies if I can help it. I hate VAT taxes and the USD sucks to the EURO and the Pound

I received in 2 weeks no special taxes. They are out of stock now

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CorvusWorks