DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Rucksack that caters for & protects ready-to-fly unfolded Mini 3 Pro/RC and still has space for normal walking trip rucksack stuff……

CJG

Reactions
Does such a thing even exist?

Any recommendations?

Google has drawn a blank on this so far.

Thanks Guys!

CG

See this thread as far as waterproofness goes.

Waterproof Rucksack

You will probably get other tips from this, and threads from a forum search for > drone backpack hiking < as well.

Reactions: CJG
As a side note, I'm also keen to help a neighbour purchase or develop a system to leave his mini unfolded . . . better and safer on those props, and slightly quicker set up.
I feel getting a case the right size, then custom cut some soft foam for the aircraft to sit in, and importantly hold that securely in the foam so the props can be away from the closed case lid.
With the similar foam, you could cut a spot for your RC.

Does such a thing even exist?

Any recommendations?

Google has drawn a blank on this so far.

Thanks Guys!

CG
I use a hard case for my Mini 3 pro and it fits inside a totally waterproof backpack with room for other items , purchased it from a company called Overboard. If sealed as per instructions it will float with your equipment inside, cheers Len

See this thread as far as waterproofness goes.

Waterproof Rucksack

You will probably get other tips from this, and threads from a forum search for > drone backpack hiking < as well.

Thanks for this advice, @MAvic_South_Oz: much appreciated

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
I use a hard case for my Mini 3 pro and it fits inside a totally waterproof backpack with room for other items , purchased it from a company called Overboard. If sealed as per instructions it will float with your equipment inside, cheers Len
Thanks for this @lensimages: I will have a look

RLSOCO Hard Case for DJI Mini 3 Pro-

copy and paste in amazon and you will see a case which allows you to store drone with arms out
and you can store remote and batteries under the drone.I am still awaiting mine as they had sold out

RLSOCO Hard Case for DJI Mini 3 Pro-

copy and paste in amazon and you will see a case which allows you to store drone with arms out
and you can store remote and batteries under the drone.I am still awaiting mine as they had sold out
Thanks for this @thomasoes: I’ll have a look

Or do like me;
Having two Drones x 2 cases when travelling say here or abroad I used to leave one behind mainly the MPP, but when I got the destination and flying I used to say to myself I wish I had the other Drone! Looked around for a case to accommodate both drones and accessories but the price for such case was ridiculous £300 upwards! So I decided to pimp a case £29.00 for case £32 for foam £10 Glue and blades totalling approx. £70.00

Attachments

• IMG-2075.jpg
    IMG-2075.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG-2074.jpg
    IMG-2074.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG-2070.jpg
    IMG-2070.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 9
I had thought about a hard case for my Mini 3 Pro, but didn't really want to lug a big heavy case around and leaving it sitting out while flying alone doesn't seem like a good idea. Could leave it in the car, but don't always fly close to it.

I had a Peak Design 6L sling camera bag living in a closet and found that I can carry the drone, RC controller, 5 batteries, charge hub (3 batteries installed, 1 in the drone), props, cables and was still able to fit my Ricoh GRIII camera without issue. While flying I sling the bag over my back and wear it as not to leave it lying about.

Not saying it's for everyone, but works for me very well.

I had thought about a hard case for my Mini 3 Pro, but didn't really want to lug a big heavy case around and leaving it sitting out while flying alone doesn't seem like a good idea. Could leave it in the car, but don't always fly close to it.

I had a Peak Design 6L sling camera bag living in a closet and found that I can carry the drone, RC controller, 5 batteries, charge hub (3 batteries installed, 1 in the drone), props, cables and was still able to fit my Ricoh GRIII camera without issue. While flying I sling the bag over my back and wear it as not to leave it lying about.

Not saying it's for everyone, but works for me very well.
Thanks for this @By-tor

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JuiceThe6One