DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What Do You Use To Carry Your Gear.....??

Crow Horse

Premium Pilot
Reactions
What do you folks use to haul your gear to a launch site when you're not in close proximity to your vehicle? I have quite a bit of equipment and I'm looking for options. Some options that I'm considering:

Alice LC-2 pack frame w/shelf
Gorilla Cart
Game cart

What are you using?

A 15.99 eBay.
Just starting out.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220109-114518~2.png
    Screenshot_20220109-114518~2.png
    1 MB · Views: 29
Can't go wrong with a back pack.

It leaves your hands free for hiking poles or ride a bike when getting to the destination.

Backpack sounds like a good option for you.
Plenty of threads here on this with a search, or Google > drone backpack < for lots of options.
I use a Lowepro backpack (Dronegaurd BP250) and they are very high quality, but I’ve seen plenty of cheaper options in replies on the forum from Amazon etc that look good too.
Then just choose the size / design for your needs.

edit typo

Last edited:
Reactions: jmdaniel
Backpack sounds like a good option for you.
Plenty of threads here on this with a search, or Google > drone backpack < for lots of options.
I use a Lowepro backpack (Dronegaurd BP250) and they are very high quality, but I’ve seen plenty of cheaper options in replies on the forum from Amazon etc that look good too.
Then just choose the size / design for your needs.

edit typo

What do you folks use to haul your gear to a launch site when you're not in close proximity to your vehicle? I have quite a bit of equipment and I'm looking for options. Some options that I'm considering:

Gorilla Cart
Game cart

What are you using?
A GPC case for my Mavic2 Pro same for my Mini 2 but I also put these into a nondiscript backpack that doesn’t shout Drones, for my Phantom 4 Pro a backpack that fits around the poly foam fitted box, cheers Len

How much/what equipment are you carrying?
A lot. Think of carrying 4 hard cases eqivalent in size to HF Apache 2800 or 3800, Pelican tablet hardcase, log & paperwork hardcase, and possibly a small folding step and a folding chair depending on the circumstances. If I have to trek any distance I want to do it only once. If there is any kind of failure, I want to have a backup on hand to get the job done.

Reactions: MA2 317
A backpack works great. I have one similar to the 2 posted above. It also holds 6 batteries, 2 drones, smart controller, props, filters, notebooks, download eqt, hard drive and also a laptop, probably all I need. Fits on a plane well and no problems at TSA.

Reactions: Gagey52 and EtheB
I use the Apache case for my Mini 2.

View attachment 141635
Apache cases are great, but for a mini I really suggest you get a smaller one that will fit in the bottom of a backpack... I get the 250 gram you don't need to register... but the real power for a mini 1 or 2 is portability and you can get some cheap great cases that fits what you need.. just my two cents.

Reactions: Gagey52

Gorilla Cart
Game cart

What are you using?
I have a large camera backpack that I carry all my DSLR gear and my Drone equipment. It is actually quite comfortable and I have ridden 50+km on my bike with it on my back and have had no problems. I also have a smaller bag to carry the drone alone as well. Hope this helps.

Cordially,

Mark

Reactions: Gagey52
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe