DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Salt Lake City with some snow on the ground

FlyingAndCarp

Reactions
My first "real" flight (I almost used a whole battery!), nothing amazing, but here is some Salt Lake City footage with some snow on the ground if anyone is curious.

I was happy to try out the quickshots for once, but then also disappointed that some of them are 1080p only, and that they all force you to use the DJI post processing (unless I'm missing a setting).

Yeah, I've been dying to get out there, but I've been scared of getting snowed on :oops:. It's also cold and windy most clear days. Really glad I made it out today.

I was going to say that I did not watch every part of the video so I was not pinpointing the exact location..... but then I thought.... let's keep him guessing. :)
Haha I love it. That little park near me seems perfect to go test drone settings out at. I had to call airport "NUMBER 18", but the number is disconnected so I guess I'm good to go in Herriman :cool:

Oh man, thems strong words. Driving and hiking in the mountains, hiking slot canyons and beautiful deserts, five National Parks, etc.

Oh man, thems strong words. Driving and hiking in the mountains, hiking slot canyons and beautiful deserts, five National Parks, etc.

I will say, eastern Utah is pretty awesome, but I am from Colorado, so the mountain thing is no argument. Maybe I just dont like SLC and Tooele. Maybe it's an exwife thing.

I moved to Utah from Seattle, and I don't think I will ever go back. Living next good mountains is a life changer! I bet Colorado is amazing though, I've never actually been there, only flown through Denver international about 100 times for work. A Denver trip is on my list of things to do...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998