DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SC latest version bug?

Dakrisht

Reactions
Running the latest version of the SC FW but just noticed a rather weird bug.

When tapping the Switch Aircraft button from the swipe-button screen, I don’t see anything but an empty box.

Before, you’d see all of your aircraft here with an icon so you could easily swap between one or the other.

Anyone else seeing this in their smart controller? You don’t need to have multiple aircraft, but simply tapping the icon should show your main drone paired up or remembered.

Attachments

• 1F0A2AA5-6F94-4C14-A775-946F30336A22.jpeg
    1F0A2AA5-6F94-4C14-A775-946F30336A22.jpeg
    379.6 KB · Views: 49
Running the latest version of the SC FW but just noticed a rather weird bug.

When tapping the Switch Aircraft button from the swipe-button screen, I don’t see anything but an empty box.

Before, you’d see all of your aircraft here with an icon so you could easily swap between one or the other.

Anyone else seeing this in their smart controller? You don’t need to have multiple aircraft, but simply tapping the icon should show your main drone paired up or remembered.
I had to relink my M2P... The new M2Z stayed linked...

But I noticed when I switch aircrafts the histogram disappears and you must toggle it off and back on.... Tried it a few times and it's a bug too.

I had to relink my M2P... The new M2Z stayed linked...

But I noticed when I switch aircrafts the histogram disappears and you must toggle it off and back on.... Tried it a few times and it's a bug too.

What are you toggling off/on?

I just don’t see my M2P or M2Z in the user interface like before. The entire box is empty so seems like a bug.

Might hard reset and go back to the previous version.

What are you toggling off/on?

I just don’t see my M2P or M2Z in the user interface like before. The entire box is empty so seems like a bug.

Might hard reset and go back to the previous version.
The histogram on/off is what I needed to toggle but it's not the issue you described

I had the missing aircraft too. I re linked it and then it appeared in the list with the other.

Re-linking both drones did the trick :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure