DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Seniors; What aides have you come up with to help you enjoy flying more?

Ha, ha! You are actually not too far off the mark with your idea. Not sure if the "medics" have sussed out implanting a micro USB yet, though. A magnetic lightening port might be more suitable for an underarm location - gets a bit sweaty under there! ;)

However, implanted ports are quite a common feature - usually located somewhere up on one of the pec' muscles. Pacemakers can be switched "on/off" by placing a donut-type magnet on the skin above the PPM, as can monitoring and remote control occur to PPM and defibrillator devices. So maybe some form of micro access port might not be that far fetched.

Keep taking your anticoagulant medications regularly and digoxin - it might not be good timing to experience an episode of AF when testing the maximum altitude your UAV can achieve.:eek::oops:
I *think* those devices are recharged wirelessly, using induction.

I have a lot of DJI drones. I’ll take several different models out to fly in case there are issues with one. I prefer to use Epson Bt-300s so I can fly by myself. Now I have a pair of 35Es. Still working on which I prefer. Use the 35Es with my 5.5” Crystal sky because of the HDMI out and USB for power to Goggles. I can use the same mount with Spark, Air, Pro and M2P. Was waiting for new Controller but now can’t use on most of my models. Too bad DJI.

I have a lot of DJI drones. I’ll take several different models out to fly in case there are issues with one. I prefer to use Epson Bt-300s so I can fly by myself. Now I have a pair of 35Es. Still working on which I prefer. Use the 35Es with my 5.5” Crystal sky because of the HDMI out and USB for power to Goggles. I can use the same mount with Spark, Air, Pro and M2P. Was waiting for new Controller but now can’t use on most of my models. Too bad DJI.

Do you think they would help someone with less than perfect vision? I had the goggles but they made my neck hurt.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Captainhook