DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Should I upgrade? 1.03.0700

markyodo

Reactions
I am at FW release 1.03.0700 and it's been stable and without annoying messages.
I haven't really felt the need to upgrade but it's been awhile so I thought I would ask if I should?
Thanks in advance for your advice. ;)

Do you want to take advantage of the latest features and fixes? Then, you should upgrade. If not, don't upgrade.

Do you want to take advantage of the latest features and fixes? Then, you should upgrade. If not, don't upgrade.
I guess I should see if there is a consolidated list of "features". I haven't noticed any bugs yet with my operations.

Reactions: markyodo

Except, it doesn't work that way. Unlike other companies, DJI seems to have zero issues with releasing buggy firmware and screwing consumers over that are out of warranty when a firmware release results in damage/a bricked device. "Oh, just send it in. We'll charge you XYZ for it, because you're out of warranty and you have zero say." Then you're stuck fighting them and hoping you get the drone back.

Reactions: Mr. RTH
Unlike other companies, DJI seems to have zero issues with releasing buggy firmware and screwing consumers over that are out of warranty when a firmware release results in damage/a bricked device.
Do you really believe DJI is trying to release buggy firmware? That seems counter-productive. I don't know that most people are bricking devices with firmware updates. It seems you are referring to a very small minority. And out of those people, I don't know that we can be sure all of those problems were caused solely by installing a firmware update.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998