DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart Controller bind issue + list of aircraft in Settings > Aircraft Management > Aircraft Records

halifax

Reactions
Hi Friends,

Another binding question because my problem is a bit different.

I cannot change aircraft w/ my SC without rebinding AND the aircraft list in Settings > Aircraft Management > Aircraft Records only lists the last bound aircraft. In the past, I had better reliability AND all of the aircraft bound to the SC were listed. When an aircraft is actively bound to SC, a blue dot appears on that aircraft in the list, but there were still other aircraft listed.

I've worked multiple SC/AC bind sequences, SC off or left on between binds, etc. No joy. Any and all ideas welcome.

Thanks.

Do you have the various aircraft named in the sc?
Yes, I gave them novel names each time I did a bind .. but only the active one stays in the list.

Thanks for the reply.

I would try deleting the ones you have and re-enter them.

Thanks. Re-entering means binding, right? I can't actually input aircraft...
I will try to delete the one that shows up in each bind cycle.

I appreciate your brainstorming this for me. Kind regards!

Linking may be the better word.
Anytime you change from one controller to another, the linking process is involved. If the two are not linked, you will see yellow flashing lights at the rear of the ac.
Whatever name was attached to an aircraft, should be visible in the sc once the aircraft has been linked to that sc.
May be helpful to know what ac’s your dealing with. There are limited aircraft that will link to a smart controller. I’m guessing you are already aware of that aspect.

Binding ... that's the old RC pilot term, and being an old RC pilot ...

A/C: M2P, Air2, Mini2.

Linking to each, not a problem, but I have to constantly re-link whenever I change A/C. Can't seem to keep multiple A/C listed on the Settings > Aircraft Management > Aircraft Records page. Every time I link the next A/C, the prior one gets knocked off of the page!

Thanks!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philip Chura