DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart Controller - Projected back in stock?

ChuckNorrisUSAF

Reactions
Other than looking through Ebay or another 3rd party / vendor - is anyone connected through the grape vine of when the Smart Controller will be back in stock through the website? Maybe a little birdie said something? :cool:

It's been mentioned it was in stock, just not currently possible to order from the USA.

Duh.... I completely spaced about the shutdown and backlog of imports being checked. Makes sense why it’s held up. Total old man moment.

Still out of stock on B&H and DJI.com, as it has been for a while now. I've not received any notifications about stock coming in yet and I'm on both places lists. I'm hoping to buy from one of those two retailers but I might have to be more flexible about that.

Reactions: Vlaak and Thomas B
Get em while they last. I think they sold out in less than 2 hours the last time they were available.

Interesting, you posted this 37m ago and I didn’t get a text or email until 5 min ago even though I’ve been on the email list since Jan.
There must be a long list of people waiting to buy it!

Interesting, you posted this 37m ago and I didn’t get a text or email until 5 min ago even though I’ve been on the email list since Jan. Oh well good news I was still able to get one. Hope they will be shipping soon...

Z
I still haven't got an email notification and I ordered it when I saw msinger's earlier post. I got on the notification list probably mid Feb I'd say. Oh well, like you, I was still able to get one.

For the first time, Australia is actually doing well with supply. I was in D1 store Indooroopilly today and they say they have plenty in stock. The only shortage they have is the package with mav 2 Pro. They have them standalone and with the mav zoom package.
I bought mine from them (mav Pro package) pretty much on the day they were released.
Back when the gen 1 Mavic came out I had to wait months to get my hands on one despite preordering within hours of it becoming available

2am Mountain I got my notification it was available for purchase.

Attachments

• F39402FE-1A27-44F2-926F-743FF0AD9858.jpeg
    F39402FE-1A27-44F2-926F-743FF0AD9858.jpeg
    236.3 KB · Views: 9
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burt12