DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

So Heliguy is no better than Jessops deceiving their clients pre-sale.

NullMind

Reactions
So I place the other a few weeks back with Heliguy for my Mavic Pro 2 because they state the stock is expected by the 14th, 14th coming I see the date now moved to next month, so I ask .. answer: I am 136th on the queue and they got 15 coming

Same BS Jessops pulled when I ordered my original Mavic, they stated they would fulfil by date X. but then they just get small shipments and one is left waiting for months (waited nearly 3 months with Jessops beyond stated date last time)

I get this is how DJI is giving it to them, but then be clear before the sale, I could have ordered it directly with DJI and had it by now .. thats the frustrating bit !

Sorry to Heliguy fans, but thats just BS.

Cancel your order and get one direct from DJI. I received mine one week after ordering it. Nothing like the three month rollout of the MP!:D

Cancel your order and get one direct from DJI. I received mine one week after ordering it. Nothing like the three month rollout of the MP!:D
Yep, doing it now, TBH I sort of cooled down now with the new toy excitement, might just wait for next year's refresh.

I'm currently 111th in line for a 2pro from HeliGuy. More than happy to wait for now since I see a number of positives:
1. Free Crash Cover
2. 2 year warranty
3. Hopefully lots of firmware updates in the meantime :)

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
I get this is how DJI is giving it to them, but then be clear before the sale
They can't be clear about it when they themselves don't know how many they'll receive since DJI don't tell them...

Really it's the same everytime, you just know that if you want one in the first month you don't order from a retailer.

Really it's the same everytime, you just know that if you want one in the first month you don't order from a retailer.

Quite a lot of initial people in europe got their drones from Apple or DigitalRev before direct launch day orders from DJI shipped.

Now the issue seems to be there are none left.

DJI Direct only way to go. Seriously.

I used that method. Then watched all the people that ordered a few days after me from DigitalRev and a few other places get their drones way before me.

On the original MP, DJI shipped first to its authorized dealers and neglected the single direct orders. Now it seems they are filling direct orders and do not have enough production capacity to satisfy their dealers. Perhaps they will get it right on the M3.

I'm currently 111th in line for a 2pro from HeliGuy. More than happy to wait for now since I see a number of positives:
1. Free Crash Cover
2. 2 year warranty
3. Hopefully lots of firmware updates in the meantime :)

Good luck trying for any warranty work from them! They will say it’s your fault and they don’t read forums if it relates to any known faults.

They're at the mercy of DJI with orders so cant really blame the third party.
Ordered pro 2 flymore combo direct from DJI online store last thursday, shipped from China sat, delivered two days ago (monday) at 8:36am.

Am I just lucky?

Same experience with the Air when it came out, did a casual drive-by of the forum and read all the complaining about delayed orders and long waits. Ordered from the DJI site, had it in 3 days.

Maybe missed the initial rush. A lot of us ordered on Aug 23rd during or just after launch and got them on Sept 2-4th.

Cheaper?
The M2Z is $200 more from them than from DJI, and the FM kit a whopping $90!

Even worse in Europe, freaking 507€ for FM vs 319 at DJI. They've gone crazy...

For better or worse, I don't know why anyone would order from anyone but DJI on new products (i.e. stuff others aren't discounting yet). Free shipping (at least on pricey stuff) and no tax. I like supporting other retailers, but when it comes to the very latest, DJI Direct is the way to go.

Ordered pro 2 flymore combo direct from DJI online store last thursday, shipped from China sat, delivered two days ago (monday) at 8:36am.

Am I just lucky?

Same experience with the Air when it came out, did a casual drive-by of the forum and read all the complaining about delayed orders and long waits. Ordered from the DJI site, had it in 3 days.

DJI store is shipping to the U.K. is 6 days, RC Geeks shipped my Zoom to me two days later, ordered a flymore pack from DJI shipped to me in 6 days from China, arrived today.

For better or worse, I don't know why anyone would order from anyone but DJI on new products (i.e. stuff others aren't discounting yet). Free shipping (at least on pricey stuff) and no tax. I like supporting other retailers, but when it comes to the very latest, DJI Direct is the way to go.

Because most places do pay import tax and its fairly common for DJI to be slower supplying than resellers.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jroy329