DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

desertvet38

Reactions
This monster was moored in Gibsonton, right off of Tampa Bay this evening, so I went down there near sunset to get some video and some pics from my DJI Mavic Pro 2 drone. I won't go there at sunset again...the sun faces directly into my lens where the best composition is, and it pretty much makes my videos look weird. Anyways, it was good getting over there and getting my beast up in the air, and getting what video I could. This ship is 670.47' long. She's been in port for a few days now, so she should be heading back out to the Gulf of Mexico pretty soon. So...not one of my greatest videos, but it is what it is. Enjoy! :)

Hey nice shooting, and good to see one if Eric’s music pieces used.
Those rear lifeboat launches would be pretty exciting.
A ship I filmed had one same position and I thought being in that when it hits the water would be quite an experience.
Thank you! Yep, gotta give a shout out to the one who is sharing his personally created background music! It's much appreciated! ??⚓

Massive ship! Interesting vid.
Agree... Eric’s music is great!
That ship was definitely a beast... It departed yesterday, and now there is a new ship moored there, called the "Texas Enterprise" which is a little smaller. I'm going to get video of that one today in the afternoon so I can have some good lighting. ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200316-015126_MarineTraffic.jpg
    Screenshot_20200316-015126_MarineTraffic.jpg
    740.8 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members