DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Still Unable to take off after last upgrade

Pajomota

Reactions
Hi . I'm a newbie in the drone world . I'm still getting the "unable to take off" despite last firmware update. Sure I can unlock it, but . .. Anyone with the same issue? Thanks.

You need to include your firmware versions (and app versions) whenever you ask questions like this. It not only helps your problem...but helps others track firmware issues across the drone families.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
You need to include your firmware versions (and app versions) whenever you ask questions like this. It not only helps your problem...but helps others track firmware issues across the drone families.
I´m sorry, but as I said it is the last on this date,
Aircraft Firmware - 01.01.0700
RC Firmware - 02.00.1101
Fly safe database - 0100.0119
Still Unable to takeoff in interiors or low luminosity
Thanks...

I´m sorry, but as I said it is the last on this date,
Aircraft Firmware - 01.01.0700
RC Firmware - 02.00.1101
Fly safe database - 0100.0119
Still Unable to takeoff in interiors or low luminosity
Thanks...
That’s not unusual. There should be a continue anyway option.

If you do the CSC, it should tell you WHY you cannot fly. That's important as there's a few possible reasons you cannot fly. Most common is being in an authorization zone but IMU not ready, no GPS and poor lighting for VPS are other possibilities.

Check aircraft status and it'll list all the items on a checklist and you should see which of them is not allowing takeoff.

Yes DJI fly will show one or more warnings if you can’t initially take off such as no GPS, low light (re downwards sensor). You can accept to take off in my experience so far (in no restricted or warning zones etc)

Yes DJI fly will show one or more warnings if you can’t initially take off such as no GPS, low light (re downwards sensor). You can accept to take off in my experience so far (in no restricted or warning zones etc)
That’s not unusual. There should be a continue anyway option.
Ok, then I'm confused. Why they say it fixes a Rare issue that the aircraft could not take off in some few situations?

Attachments

• 20201227_232346.jpg
    20201227_232346.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 39
Yes, that is true but the update claims to fix an rare issue of "unable to take off"... What is that issue then?

Yes, that is true but the update claims to fix an rare issue of "unable to take off"... What is that issue then?

Please show us what was displayed on screen when you were unable to take off. Also what device were you using, phone/tablet?

Hi . I'm a newbie in the drone world . I'm still getting the "unable to take off" despite last firmware update. Sure I can unlock it, but . .. Anyone with the same issue? Thanks.
Is this what you’re seeing (highlighted in blue)?
28ED80C6-BCF0-408E-8271-FA15E3C83B7E.jpeg

Reactions: Pajomota
Exactly. DJI claims to solve this "rare" issue with the previous update. When I get this due to lack of Gps or poor light I just unlock it and fly.
Then there’s no issue and no bugs. It’s working exactly as it should.

The problem you mentioned in the bug fix won’t have affected everyone and is a completely different thing.

It´too dark to take off , no Satelite ( GPS )
That's normal if you're indoors, and have no sufficient lighting (as it would be dark against a carpet for the visual sensors on the bottom).

You can actually tap the red warning to unlock that, but I would suggest reading thru the manual about how to operate the drone and be aware that without a GPS lock (common not to have it indoors) there will be a lot of drifting and what not so more likely to hit a wall as it can't hold it's position easily when the sticks are let go of.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe