DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

stock battery mod

Love the innovation. Just wondering how much longer flight time will be with three times the weight and how the motors will fair.

Reactions: WAXMAN
Love the innovation. Just wondering how much longer flight time will be with three times the weight and how the motors will fair.
I think you'll be fine. Those batteries are not that heavy and the motors can probably take whatever you throw at it.

I'm curious what the objective is with around an hour and a half flying time. Is it a distance run, monitoring an activity or simply the ability to fly around longer and perhaps take more pictures or video?

I'm curious what the objective is with around an hour and a half flying time. Is it a distance run, monitoring an activity or simply the ability to fly around longer and perhaps take more pictures or video?
For most of the guys it's a distance thing. Just seeing how far you can get and still make it back home.

Distance....you didn’t know, you may be in the wrong thread

Reactions: Former Member
Man, I have the clip adapter but I really am leery of using anything heavier than a single 1200mah battery. Am I underestimating the Mavics lift capacity? I have had the clip but can’t figure out what battery is best, and certainly have reservations about huge double side hanging monstrosities on each side, wanting to test the motors like that? Not me!! so, what’s TOO heavy?

Man, I have the clip adapter but I really am leery of using anything heavier than a single 1200mah battery. Am I underestimating the Mavics lift capacity? I have had the clip but can’t figure out what battery is best, and certainly have reservations about huge double side hanging monstrosities on each side, wanting to test the motors like that? Not me!! so, what’s TOO heavy?

It's just me but I like to keep the weight below 400 grams.

Strap you a 6000 or 8000mAh battery to the bottom or top of that thing and let it fly man!

Here is the info of mavic pro stock battery Capacity 3830 mAh Battery Type LiPo 3S Energy43.6 With Net Weight Approx.0.5 lbs(240 g) Charging Temperature Range41° to 104° F ( 5° to 40° C ) this what I think stock battery is the best way to mod

I’m guessing 38 min hovering, what are you thinking??

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erechtus