DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Strange Camera Shake Using Litichi

DroneJI

Reactions
I just started using Litchi and on the Second Way point mission the Camera started to act strange at first i thought it was wind? but when landing i say the camera trying to point up past its limits I attached 2 videos the first it starts at about 1:00 the second its pretty much the entire video. Any ideas is it the App? Mavic? A Mission setting? I have never seen this happen before! and I don't think its good for the Gimble trying to point up past its limits forcefully like it was. it looks similar
to Jello but different. you can see the Props even though its in calm air and pretty stationary

Well litch is blaming iOS 11 on the problem? Anyone else have this happen? Here’s a direct quote from them.

“There is a known issue with iOS 11, which Apple needs to fix, where in some cases if you close the app in any way, it may not be able to reconnect after restarting the app unless you replug the cable.”

I don’t know this sounds like they are passing the buck.
I told them That it locked up my tablet and I got a warning they the cpu was under full load! That I had to force the tablet to shut down! And when I rebooted everything I could not get either apps to connect to the mavic. ?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78