DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sweden 12 points!

Paddepanik

Reactions
Hello, I'm a guy from Sweden, 28 Years of age and just got myself my first real drone. The Mavic Air Flymore Combo.

I've had a few other drones/helicopters Before but none with this quality and performane!

So far I'm having lots of fun Learning the ropes about flying techniques and how to setup for good movieclips and such. Also have gotten started trying to edit my material in Adobe Premiere Pro.

If anyone have any tips for good guides or specific transitions and such feel free to reach out, all help is appreciated!

Thanks so far!

/P

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: Paddepanik
Hello, I'm a guy from Sweden, 28 Years of age and just got myself my first real drone. The Mavic Air Flymore Combo.

I've had a few other drones/helicopters Before but none with this quality and performane!

So far I'm having lots of fun Learning the ropes about flying techniques and how to setup for good movieclips and such. Also have gotten started trying to edit my material in Adobe Premiere Pro.

If anyone have any tips for good guides or specific transitions and such feel free to reach out, all help is appreciated!

Thanks so far!

/P
Howdy from Wyoming @Paddepanik , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Howdy from Wyoming @Paddepanik , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.
I have asked a few questions already in the forum and gotten almost instant answers and good answers all the time! So far nothing but good feeling about this forum! Thanks!
/P

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Sounds good. I am looking at getting myself a small backpack for the drone with accessories now so might throw out a few alternatives in some part of the forum! Plus now that i'm getting more and more into video editing i will for sure ask for help, Adobe premiere is not so beginner friendly but as all Adobe programs it is Amazing when u get the hang of it!

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! As far as video transitions go, I prefer a quick cross-fade or no transition at all, nothing fancy for me. If you have a background sound track try to make your transitions match the upbeats of the music. Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! As far as video transitions go, I prefer a quick cross-fade or no transition at all, nothing fancy for me. If you have a background sound track try to make your transitions match the upbeats of the music. Fly safe and have fun!

Allright, will take that into consideration! Thanks! :) Tried to take some photos against the sun today, realized I am in bad need of ND filters^^

realized I am in bad need of ND filters
I got a set of F-Stop Labs ND's that are pretty decent, they are really small, when I opened the package I was surprised at how teeny they are.

I got a set of F-Stop Labs ND's that are pretty decent, they are really small, when I opened the package I was surprised at how teeny they are.
I am looking around for what filters to get, preferably from sweden or atleast europé to get away from extra taxes and stuff. However, what sort of filters is recomended? I can see all sort of different numbers, ND8 all the way to ND 64 or something. is that how dark they are?

This is from Tom's Tech Time, it will get you fairly close. Basically want to get your shutter speed to 2x's your frame rate.
You can see his full guide HERE

8d29b6_eea7ad01ee9344c098b2a49204859f73~mv2_d_4500_4500_s_4_2.png

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki