Sydney Mavic Mini

D

Divine

Hey Everyone,

You can check out my finest drone clips 2020 in Sydney, Australia over HERE

Follow my Instagram HERE for cinematic drone photos

Feedback would be appreciated

Hi, nice idea for the opening scenes!
In general I like the video, short cuts, the music fits.

But you mix a lot of different kinds of movements and jump around a lot between very different locations.
In my opinion it would be better to try to tell some kind of a story, perhaps some shots in the suburbs, then some with water, then some of the city. Put scenes together that have something in common.

And, if you tilt and pan that fast (which I like in this video and is nice with fast cuts), you have to raise your fps. 24 fps is too low, I see a lot of stuttering. Even if many tell that 24 fps is the best for cinematic videos, stuttering isn't.

But you have a lot of nice ideas (scene starting at 0:49 for example)!!!

Hi, nice idea for the opening scenes!
In general I like the video, short cuts, the music fits.

But you mix a lot of different kinds of movements and jump around a lot between very different locations.
In my opinion it would be better to try to tell some kind of a story, perhaps some shots in the suburbs, then some with water, then some of the city. Put scenes together that have something in common.

And, if you tilt and pan that fast (which I like in this video and is nice with fast cuts), you have to raise your fps. 24 fps is too low, I see a lot of stuttering. Even if many tell that 24 fps is the best for cinematic videos, stuttering isn't.

But you have a lot of nice ideas (scene starting at 0:49 for example)!!!
Thanks for the feedback.
I agree. I have to spend more time planning my shoot.
Cross between enjoying the flying experience and having the photographers hat on!
Cheers

Thanks for the feedback.
I agree. I have to spend more time planning my shoot.
Cross between enjoying the flying experience and having the photographers hat on!
Cheers

I reckon JooB was referring to the OPs video in YouTube link posted in post #1.
Yours didn't actually show the points talked about in critique.

I think the OPs post / video was more of a teaser / trailer type production.
Sometimes speeding up works, but I agree usually just for high shooting where things do appear a lot slower, not so much for close ups and people in range.

I reckon JooB was referring to the OPs video in YouTube link posted in post #1.
Yours didn't actually show the points talked about in critique.

I think the OPs post / video was more of a teaser / trailer type production.
Sometimes speeding up works, but I agree usually just for high shooting where things do appear a lot slower, not so much for close ups and people in range.
Must admit I had trouble joining the dots!

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22