DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
Firstly.... Holy Crap, that's a lot of snow!!

Second. Love it! You have some really stunning shots in here, and if I were you, I would be tempted to pull them out into their own mini-edit, set to a slower paced soundtrack that really compliments the shots. And then you have your shorter edit above for your own enjoyment and video diary. Was this a trip, or is it where you live? either way, you're lucky to have it, enjoy!

Reactions: derekcreates
Firstly.... Holy Crap, that's a lot of snow!!

Second. Love it! You have some really stunning shots in here, and if I were you, I would be tempted to pull them out into their own mini-edit, set to a slower paced soundtrack that really compliments the shots. And then you have your shorter edit above for your own enjoyment and video diary. Was this a trip, or is it where you live? either way, you're lucky to have it, enjoy!

Thanks, glad you like it and thanks for the feedback @Joely-Bird! Thought about slower music but the whole day snowboarding I had that Jane's Addiction song stuck in my head, so to me, it seemed appropriate. But agree, slower music to some of the slower edits could be cool. I have tons of B-roll of the sunset over Lake Tahoe that would be perfect for that.

This is our ski-lease house, we're there every weekend.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada