DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

derekcreates

Reactions
As my MA flying evolves, so is my video editing. Here is my first crack with multiple clips from the MA, GoPro Session and iPhone. And now with music!

Take a look and feedback is always welcome!

Enjoy.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That first edit was a bit loooong. I took another crack at editing. Better, I think.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Firstly.... Holy Crap, that's a lot of snow!!

Second. Love it! You have some really stunning shots in here, and if I were you, I would be tempted to pull them out into their own mini-edit, set to a slower paced soundtrack that really compliments the shots. And then you have your shorter edit above for your own enjoyment and video diary. Was this a trip, or is it where you live? either way, you're lucky to have it, enjoy!

Reactions: derekcreates
Firstly.... Holy Crap, that's a lot of snow!!

Second. Love it! You have some really stunning shots in here, and if I were you, I would be tempted to pull them out into their own mini-edit, set to a slower paced soundtrack that really compliments the shots. And then you have your shorter edit above for your own enjoyment and video diary. Was this a trip, or is it where you live? either way, you're lucky to have it, enjoy!

Thanks, glad you like it and thanks for the feedback @Joely-Bird! Thought about slower music but the whole day snowboarding I had that Jane's Addiction song stuck in my head, so to me, it seemed appropriate. But agree, slower music to some of the slower edits could be cool. I have tons of B-roll of the sunset over Lake Tahoe that would be perfect for that.

This is our ski-lease house, we're there every weekend.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrispmooney