DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Thank you!

G Randy Brown

Reactions
I think I've finally decided on where I should start as a total newb...I'm returning my MM tomorrow for a MA.
Yes, I'd rather have a M2P but with all of the information I have learned here thus far, I'm confident the MM is the sweet spot (quality vs value) for me at this point.
Anyway, I just want to say thank you all for your gracious sharing of knowledge and patience with us newbs that are so eager to learn more about this fascinating, new world :)
Your pal,
Randy

BTW, I've noticed some of you pay to license your music...if you're reading this you are welcome to use any of my music at no charge (I can remove the foley and send music only)...just mention me in your credits por favor ?

Last edited:
I think I've finally decided on where I should start as a total newb...I'm returning my MM tomorrow for a MA.
Yes, I'd rather have a M2P but with all of the information I have learned here thus far, I'm confident the MM is the sweet spot (quality vs value) for me at this point.
Anyway, I just want to say thank you all for your gracious sharing of knowledge and patience with us newbs that are so eager to learn more about this fascinating, new world :)
Your pal,
Randy

BTW, I've noticed some of you pay to license your music...if you're reading this you are welcome to use any of my music at no charge (I can remove the foley and send music only)...just mention me in your credits por favor ?
Do you have a link for your music?

[QUOTE = "barrybcar, post: 929756, member: 100309"]
Do you have a link for your music?
[/ QUOTE]

G Randy Brown sorry I didn't make them clickable in my signature ...
Here's a good example

Or if anyone would like to submit 4K footage to me I could cut it to this piece and credit you?

Randy

I am sure you will find the MA fun enjoyable to fly.

To use your music in the links provided is it ok to split the audio and video tracks and use just the audio ?

Randy

I am sure you will find the MA fun enjoyable to fly.

To use your music in the links provided is it ok to split the audio and video tracks and use just the audio ?
Yes, the only problem you might find is I've added foley to most of them (waterfalls, space noise etc).
If you let me know which piece you're interested in I can send/post the music only in .wav or 320k mp3.
All I ask is that you credit me (G Randy Brown) and keep teaching me your "secrets" ?

Yes, the only problem you might find is I've added foley to most of them (waterfalls, space noise etc).
If you let me know which piece you're interested in I can send/post the music only in .wav or 320k mp3.
All I ask is that you credit me (G Randy Brown) and keep teaching me your "secrets" ?
Thanks you - currently I don't have a video I'm working on but I am always watching out for new music choices and I have no problem giving credit !

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan