DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
That surely beats a still grab from a video clip.
And I just love Ireland and its people. Been there more than 40 times, mainly in Shannon, Limerick and Cork. Amazing heritage of ancient ruins. Been a lot to Bunratty Castle with my business relations. Wished I brought my drone the last time I was there, 5 years ago.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane :)

Reactions: strademarkworld
Now, as a photographer, I urge people to use the bracketing in order to get better dynamic range and not to just create surreal alien LSD images..Here is a good example, I believe, when a backlit object could be easily photographed by a mavic
View attachment 36206

my website: www.irelandframes.com
instagram: strademarkworld
Yes! I agree. I am a photographer too & I am quite pleased with the Air's ability to grab 5 quick DNG files in AEB. Whilst it's not a flying DSLR it is a useful tool that can hopefully earn it's keep.

I looked at your site & work - excellent.

www.studdy.co.uk

Reactions: strademarkworld
That surely beats a still grab from a video clip.
And I just love Ireland and its people. Been there more than 40 times, mainly in Shannon, Limerick and Cork. Amazing heritage of ancient ruins. Been a lot to Bunratty Castle with my business relations. Wished I brought my drone the last time I was there, 5 years ago.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane :)
I m glad this photo have a special meaning for you. at the end photos should always bring us to new dimensions.
yes, drones are great tools, nevertheless, they are just tools. if used properly u get gud results, but u must know the basics first :)

thanks man

Yes! I agree. I am a photographer too & I am quite pleased with the Air's ability to grab 5 quick DNG files in AEB. Whilst it's not a flying DSLR it is a useful tool that can hopefully earn it's keep.

I looked at your site & work - excellent.

www.studdy.co.uk

thanks for the kind words... again its always about the basics :)
and i saw ur work
woooowww
i want to get where u are now..clean phtotos..really gud..amazed by ur work . well done

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J