DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The temptation is killing me.

samzie

Reactions
I live here, the temptation to switch it on and fly it over the trees is too much. but there's a problem. the big green square area including the forest belongs to a school. FML. Capture.JPG

Reactions: Bradders71
Out of school hours and with plenty of altitude to ensure privacy, surely this must be okay? I would be more worried about the nearby main road personally and try to steer clear.

Out of school hours and with plenty of altitude to ensure privacy, surely this must be okay? I would be more worried about the nearby main road personally and try to steer clear.
thank you so much, my thoughts too, i couldn't get near the roads on either side as it would be out of my line of sight, but if I get the height I could travel west for a mile with the drone in vision.

thank you so much, my thoughts too, i couldn't get near the roads on either side as it would be out of my line of sight, but if I get the height I could travel west for a mile with the drone in vision.

Seems like you wouldn't even be over the land for long either then, even better! Have fun with it and post a video if you get one. :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livewire