DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro This video clip is a re-edit since my video editing has been getting better over time

I don't recall the first versions, but enjoyed this version.
Right now I'm in the hospital but viewing on my laptop that has a 4K OLED screen and listening via an Audio-Technica ATH M50 headset, so this is my viewpoint only given the audio/video setup I have on hand. Obviously you're tweaking edits, so this is what I am hearing and seeing... first the audio.

Without EQ on my end I thought the audio was a bit muddy and bass heavy at the same time. So I did a *quick* EQ until I got close to what I liked (and could improve that if I took the time). You can see a snapshot of what I
quickly dialed in with headphones on. Through the computer's speakers the sound was eh, so I didn't even bother (this laptop has a great picture and crappy sound through its speakers). If I were home I'd listen with my monitors too.

I thought the picture was pretty good, but wondering how it would look if you opened the shadows a bit more and bumped up the saturation a bit?

That's it for now. Good job!

1645647187336.png

Helli vindibona1, thank you for critique of the video clip. The audio track was taken directly from one of my royalty free audio files and wasn't edited at all. It sounds like the footage was pretty close to your taste so I'm getting there.​

Kent​

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan