DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
Good morning to all- That lake is one of my favorite places I discovered when we out in Phoenix a few years past. Very good drone photo work- impressive.

good night to all- Ed

Reactions: CanyonRunVideos
Good morning to all- That lake is one of my favorite places I discovered when we out in Phoenix a few years past. Very good drone photo work- impressive.

good night to all- Ed
Thank you for the compliment Ed. My daughter lives in Scottsdale so I always take my drone when I go there. Sedona, AZ will be the next location when I go to AZ, it's amazing there.

Thank you for the compliment Ed. My daughter lives in Scottsdale so I always take my drone when I go there. Sedona, AZ will be the next location when I go to AZ, it's amazing there.

Give Canyon Lake a try next time. It's just a bit further up the road and in my opinion is prettier than Saguaro Lake, although both are worthwhile.

Sedona, AZ will be the next location when I go
Post back after that adventure. I seem to remember that area isn’t the friendliest drone flying community. Certainly a sight to see just for the colors of the terrain.

Very nice!

Very nice video. Great flying. I feel like it was a tad overexposed and you could also add in some more color saturation. I use D-log all the time. I in Premiere put on a free LUT I found on line that I really like but then I often add to the saturation and adjust the contrast.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada