DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

U.S. Customs blocking DJI drone imports

Reactions: LandWaterSky
Shucks, look like I won't get it tomorrow. Did you fill out the form asking for your SS#, etc? I did not but did fill out a shorter form asking for contact info.

bob
No, I was never asked to fill out any information.

Pretty sure DJI started hearing about delays when they sent the Air 3S in advance to some of the creators who didn't get them. I agree they probably thought all is good and everything will get through going forward (because they've done everything they need to do on their end) but if they haven't yet learned from NEO and now Air 3S then I hate to see the next launch. I honestly don't think there is much you can do in advance to ensure it all works especially when the customs process on our end is so unpredictable.

One thing for sure, no ban in place and there are issues; if that ban gets officially implemented, nothing is going to get in legally. We'll be looking for ways to bring in drones from Canada even if that means one drone at a time as a tourist.

Reactions: Starz
Bought my Air3S from DJI last Tuesday, notified on Thursday being shipped by DSL, arrived Friday, Los Angeles, cleared custom Friday and sat there until Sunday when it moved to San Francisco being delivered on Monday, life is good.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agent-01