DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Unfolded Mavic Pro cases?

macoman

Reactions
I have trying to search in the web for Mavic cases in which the drone can be folded in. That way I can have a case when the Mavic is unfolded and folded. If there is anything like it?

Nope, not that I've seen. But, you can always just buy a large-enough case and cut the foam

Nope, not that I've seen. But, you can always just buy a large-enough case and cut the foam
The reason I want it unfolded is because the aircraft may last longer this way. Unfolding and folding all the time when you need to flying and then back in the case it will eventually impact the joints on the legs of the Mavic.

i thought this exact thing but i was in formed that the mav is capable of the equivelant of many years of folding if u fold and unfold everyday, has a life of like 15k folds or something, i am sure i will lose the mav long before the folding becomes a issue haha, i use a back pack style case and i can have it folded or unfolded if i choose, i also think the cheesy sd card will fail long before the arms fail,

i thought this exact thing but i was in formed that the mav is capable of the equivelant of many years of folding if u fold and unfold everyday, has a life of like 15k folds or something, i am sure i will lose the mav long before the folding becomes a issue haha, i use a back pack style case and i can have it folded or unfolded if i choose, i also think the cheesy sd card will fail long before the arms fail,
Wow 15k is a lot man... Didn't know that. I guess then we will be fine with the regular case and agreed with you.

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverbobomalem