DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Unsafe Mavic 2 Parallel Charging Hub

Yes, but at the expense of less charge current than previous.
I'd prefer full current at the expense of a bit more heat.

I have a power switch and mine does not work. I've had many problems with the charger and it is not worth having. Do not buy!

Yes, but at the expense of less charge current than previous.
I'd prefer full current at the expense of a bit more heat.

That’s why I kept my original 5-1. no power switch but full charges in 60 minutes. nice hand warmer is a side bonus lol... mine only gets to 110 degrees so not bad.

Here are my suggestions for a top notch charger:

1. 4.5 amp output
2. be sure that each port has full 17.60 volt output
3. add a charge to 50% for storage
4. include a discharge function to bring batteries to 50% storage voltage
5. make it reliable
6. Must have an on/off switch

All my higher end Lipo chargers (for my RC Heli's) have these functions. No reason why this cant be done for this charger. I am willing to pay more for such a charger. Alternatively, I may have to buy/make connectors and use the RC chargers I already own.

Agree 100%, someone should do one charger like this!

I too have the 5 in 1, (the first updated version from the original which they swapped out for me along with free shipping for the return,) and it works as advertised. No heat issues at all.

When I checked the voltage on the three battery connectors, I got 17.61v, 17,61v, and 17.59v and it appears as though all the batteries I've charged were at full capacity when they finished. As it happens, I don't have any fully-charged batteries at the moment as I flew the other day and only recharge everything early in the morning when I think I'm going to go fly. But, next time I charge them all, I'll check the cell voltages for comparison.

So, I think the 5 in 1 is a keeper.

KB

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu