DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

USA Drone Flying.. Are you labelled up?

No. FAA is not a police force and doesn't have the personnel. Where did you find the $27,500 number?

Local law enforsement have authority to check and then report to the FAA for consideration.

The amount comes from the failure to register the drone. If you don't abide by the rule as a whole, the drone is not registered. That is not saying that a person _will_ be fined that amount. It is just the highest amount of the fine.

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
I have always had mine on the outside. I write it on the outside of the battery in White Scripto

Mine is in the battery compartment and underside, between the sensors.
On my P3, I have it on the back near the battery compartment, and on the bottom near the ultrasonic sensors.

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
Here's a photo of the FAA regis. number on the rear leg of my Mavic Pro. I also have three-blade propellers (love em!), leg extenders (protect gimble on landing), and a bright 3-strobe mini-card mounted at the front of the bottom plate. Video of strobes

FAA_label.png

Reactions: bbooty
I purchased a nice set that came with a nice FAA reg card. I would've used my dymo, but I don't have clear labels for it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan