DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

USA prop 107 is remotepilot101.com the best learning site/tool?

justinca2013

Reactions
Hey guys,
I’m looking to get into doing a little side work with my M2Z &P4 and want to know the best place to go to study up and make sure I pass. I’ve heard a lot of people say the regular FAA study guide is full useless info which isn’t on the test. And I do better from video learning anyway. I’ve looked around heard good things about them just wondering if there is somewhere better and what you guys did. I don’t want to waste my money and don’t want to be under prepared [emoji848]

Reactions: governmentcheese
Used this video and took a couple practice test and passed my first time. Just know how to read sectional charts, weather reports and location of a plane downwind from such and such runway. It’s all covered in this video. Good luck.

Hey guys,
I’m looking to get into doing a little side work with my M2Z &P4 and want to know the best place to go to study up and make sure I pass. I’ve heard a lot of people say the regular FAA study guide is full useless info which isn’t on the test. And I do better from video learning anyway. I’ve looked around heard good things about them just wondering if there is somewhere better and what you guys did. I don’t want to waste my money and don’t want to be under prepared [emoji848]

I bought a subscription to their program and it was well worth the cost. I literally had 3 days to study for my P107 exam and it helped a lot. I watched other videos on YouTube, but I wanted a little more of a structured presentation of the exam materials, and Jason Schappert's videos were easy to digest. I easily passed the exam well before the 2 hour time limit. You also get access when you have to recertify.

That being said, I'm sure there are other good video study guides, but RemotePilot101 worked for me.

Gold Seal UAV Ground School is 2nd to none but it's not the cheapest. The best part is they teach you the Subject Matter as opposed to just how to pass the test.

They offer a Discount Code for our members

• Taught by FAA Certificated Flight Instructors
  • Practice with actual FAA questions and example
  • Lifetime Access
  • 100% Pass Guarantee
Lastly they are a forum sponsor so they help to make THIS forum FREE for the rest of us . . . WIN!!

I took the remote pilot101 and liked it, I had earlier bought some books off amazon and had a lot of questions so the remotepilot101 answers the questions I had plus I emailed about other questions and they get back to you quickly plus you can live chat... when I took the test they gave me a pencil, calculator, blank sheet of paper and the book airman knowledge testing supplement... all the map and some questions use that book... I’m sure there are a lot of quality courses just look around and good luck!

They offer a Discount Code for our members...

Regarding Gold Seal: I did not find this to be accurate after emailing them.

I bought a membership to RemotePilot101 for my initial 107 test almost 2 years ago. Their membership is nice because, now that it’s time for me to recertify, I can go back and use it to study for me recertification exam at no cost. Also, I get emails from them that update me on new concerns or topics regarding test questions or FAA changes. I seem to remember that my membership cost me $95. That’s pretty cheap, in my book, for what I get.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bsplum