DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Using Mavic 3 for wildlife sequence

Excellent work. Thanks for sharing.
A side question. Did not see any fire fighting. Would have thought in that large open area they would do some aerial work to stop it. Is it just way out in the boon docks where they just let it burn?

Reactions: christangey
Excellent work. Thanks for sharing.
A side question. Did not see any fire fighting. Would have thought in that large open area they would do some aerial work to stop it. Is it just way out in the boon docks where they just let it burn?
Actually just outside of Alice Springs, one of the most isolated towns in the world, our nearest cities north and south are each 1000 miles away and nothing to speak of east and west as the roads don't go that way! So, yes they often let them rip (volunteers here) and of course it is middle of winter here. I had heard they knew about it but were waiting for it to hit a firebreak put in months ago. They then turned up to mop up but I had already gone. All legal if there is no fire controller in charge.

Reactions: RobW01
As a former RFS volunteer in the Blue Mountains of NSW, I reckon it would be great to be able to let the fire and the birds do their thing…

Actually just outside of Alice Springs, one of the most isolated towns in the world, our nearest cities north and south are each 1000 miles away and nothing to speak of east and west as the roads don't go that way! So, yes they often let them rip (volunteers here) and of course it is middle of winter here. I had heard they knew about it but were waiting for it to hit a firebreak put in months ago. They then turned up to mop up but I had already gone. All legal if there is no fire controller in charge.
Thank You for the education!

As a former RFS volunteer in the Blue Mountains of NSW, I reckon it would be great to be able to let the fire and the birds do their thing…
Yes in a lot of cases Rob, seems everyone is too scared to burn due to the Marxist weirdos actually running our country, regardless of who is supposed to be in power!

Last edited:
Reactions: RobW01
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair