DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Venice Lagoon - Mavic Mini

Grogu82

Reactions
hi guys, as promised I'll post another video of mine. Here 3 shooting days were needed for a good result. Compared to my other video here I still had to improve myself with the editing. I await your comments.

Show us more. The importance of Venice in the middle ages because of it's shipbuilding and the fact that it was so impervious to attack because of the navigation complexities of it's water ways and so many other reasons is beyond fascinating!
What a place for you to be in!

hi guys, as promised I'll post another video of mine. Here 3 shooting days were needed for a good result. Compared to my other video here I still had to improve myself with the editing. I await your comments.

Very nice. Whats in the cabins? it looks like they do not open to the water side.

Show us more. The importance of Venice in the middle ages because of it's shipbuilding and the fact that it was so impervious to attack because of the navigation complexities of it's water ways and so many other reasons is beyond fascinating!
What a place for you to be in!
Obviously you will know that the Venice area has several bans for drone flight, in this video I made areas very far from the city. However I will try to make other videos on the lagoon where I can. Thank you because you are giving me a lot of ideas for new videos to make. Expect a Venice Lagoon part 2 ;)

• Love
Reactions: hiflyer201
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phoenix_00002