DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video demonstration of full auto grenade launcher used against DJI drones 😳

brett8883

Reactions
The YouTube algorithm thought I would enjoy this video demonstration of a remote controlled H&K automatic grenade launcher, I did enjoy it, but at the end they show it being used against DJI drones which I thought you might enjoy (or be horrified by.)

The remote firing system programs the rounds to explode at a certain distance and figures out all ballistics so you just point this thing at what you want gone, hit the trigger, and it does the rest. I sure hope Karen down the street doesn’t get her hands on one of these 😳

Go to 8:20 to see it used against the drones but the little boy in you will probably like the rest of the video too.

Certainly, this is available to the general public! :eek:🤯

C-RAM could also do that having been designed for lot faster and harder targets.
Though system is lot bigger.

Reactions: drrags
Since I live in a rural area, we find shotguns very effective for drone control at reasonable cost.... J/K

Cheers!

Actually, it brings back memories of the lunch discussions we used to have 40 years ago at work. Known for my involvement with RC planes, we discussed if and what methods could one use to shoot down a model RC aircraft, along with various challenges to me. The old 22 versus a shot gun approach, etc. Never did follow through.
All these years later, I see the subject has changed only in technology.

Reactions: db4476
Ah the YouTube algorithm, yes many a night ‘down the rabbit hole’ lol.

Those air burst shells are about as destructive for warfare as you can find.
Infantry must shudder at the thought of the enemy possessing such a weapon on the field.

Been around a while.

The tech is an animated demo, a shell programmed before 4 metres out of the barrel.

Mankind has a mindset for inventing never ending improvements to kill each other.

Edit - Lipo batteries seem to not like that air burst shrapnel either !!

Last edited:
Reactions: drrags
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obanat