DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video problem?

Bogey

Reactions
Hello,

Well, part of this problem is mine; too long of a story, and I guess too many lame excuses, but I have NOT flown much over the last 6 months and very little video. I decided I needed to get flying again, so I could practice my little route I'm going to take once I turn my Christmas decorations on AND as soon as we get snow (hoping to do a better job than last year)

Anyway, I took about 10 still photos and 3 videos. The stills looked fine as far as quality (nothing extra, but certainly not bad) but the video... as soon as I opened it (on the computer) the color looks fine but within 1-2 seconds it changes from natural colors to almost foggy looking?

Anyone have any ideas?

As always, THANK YOU!

LOL, since I've never not rec'd replies/help, I'm thinking I have this above question in the wrong forum?? IF so, can someone suggest a different forum that perhaps I'm missing?

Thanks!

You'll have to upload an example of what you're talking about. Post a link to it here when you do. It's too hard to understand what might be happening without seeing it.

Thank you! I have a short 10 second video - will I have to put that on youtube or something? (yup I'm old and NOT tech savy)

OK, I'll try this.... it's only 10 seconds long, and the problem occurs 1-2 seconds into it.

DJI_0004.MOV.jpg

I HOPE this link works, if not, I'll try youtube tomorrow

Thanks!

OOPS, sorry for double/triple posting, but I "think" I have it from youtube now

You can see the first second or two is normal and then it just blasts a kind of white fog? I wondered if it was a reaction to the large shop door, but then I keep panning to the left and it didn't go away.

Thanks for any help!

Looks like a normal exposure change to me, from shooting in auto mode. That's why you should adjust exposure settings to your subject first (as best you can) and then lock it, and try not to shoot so much sky. It's near impossible to shoot a nice looking video with a bunch of auto-exposure changes in it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sverkerh