DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Virtual Litchi Mission 2.2 not appearing when launched Win 10

jctarvin

Reactions
VLM 2.2 has been working just fine for the last several days after installing. Today, when launched, it does not appear on my screen. Running Win 10. Had this happen once before with 2.1, but went away when I first installed 2.2

Uninstalled and reinstalled, but same results. Opened task manager and it's there. Just can't see it.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!! John

VLM 2.2 has been working just fine for the last several days after installing. Today, when launched, it does not appear on my screen. Running Win 10. Had this happen once before with 2.1, but went away when I first installed 2.2

Uninstalled and reinstalled, but same results. Opened task manager and it's there. Just can't see it.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!! John
Make sure you aren't clicking the old icon, you could even uninstall the old one so there isn't any confusion.

A friend told me he had same problem. Solution is to go into user appdata folder and delete the namirda folder, then restart vlm 2.2

Hi,

If you start VLM while at the same time pressing CTRL you will have the option to reset VLM to initial settings. This will clear your problem.

If you have problems/grumbles with VLM in future then please report them on the main VLM thread rather than creating a new one - you will get a much faster response.

Thanks

N

Hi,

If you start VLM while at the same time pressing CTRL you will have the option to reset VLM to initial settings. This will clear your problem.

If you have problems/grumbles with VLM in future then please report them on the main VLM thread rather than creating a new one - you will get a much faster response.

Thanks

N
Thanks! love the program!

Could someone point me to the main VLM thread ? I'm having trouble with 2.3.0 x64.exe and want to check it out.
Thanks!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair