DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Water sports: jet skis, motor boats, etc. (constructive comments please)

VERY nice. I’m guessing this was am MA2? My M2P will not active track as well as your vids show.
Actually, I didn't use any modes besides position and sport.... no "intelligent flight modes" (including active track) used... The active track is by far inferior to manual operation in many cases.... ;)

Actually, I didn't use any modes besides position and sport.... no "intelligent flight modes" (including active track) used... The active track is by far inferior to manual operation in many cases.... ;)

Well done. Very nice flying.

Reactions: MKurr
Great. A lot of variety in your shots, well thought out. I think you’d get a lot out of using the POI mode combined with backward or forward and elevation change.

Reactions: MKurr
Great. A lot of variety in your shots, well thought out. I think you’d get a lot out of using the POI mode combined with backward or forward and elevation change.

Thanks for the tip, I have tried using POI but it hasn't really cooperated. I usually find it easier to perform the same movement manually, although....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
canuckdive