DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Well what do you Snow

old man mavic

Premium Pilot
Reactions
hi fellow flyers,woke up this morning to the first snow of the year where i live in South Wales
wish i could have gone up the Brecon Beacons, and got some fantastic shots ,but instead had to make do with a short flight in my front garden ,to get some pics of the estate where i live DJI_0322.JPGDJI_0310.JPGDJI_0311.JPGDJI_0312.JPGDJI_0314.JPGDJI_0316.JPGDJI_0317.JPGDJI_0318.JPGDJI_0319.JPGDJI_0321.JPG

I have seen enough snow to last a life time.
I am ready to move south.
I see you got a pic of a couple critter standing in the field.
At least you got out to take a few....enjoy.

Really like the one with the horses in the field. One thing you're reminded off after the first snow...how many bad drivers are out there :confused:

Reactions: old man mavic
my front garden ,to get some pics of the estate where i live
Hi Old Man Mavic,
you live in a nice place, I like snow very much, nice pics ? Year ago I visited the Beacon Breacons during a 3 weeks trip through Wales wit a camping car. I love very much the amazing landscapes and urban areas! One of the most impressive adventure was a train yourney with the Ffestiniog Railway from Porthmadog to Ffestiniog!
cheers Paul

Northern Ontario Canada here, -10C cloudy. Maybe not as much snow as some, but no where near the amount of snow as we had last year!

Attachments

• Photo_6553649_DJI_49_jpg_4201613_0_2021124143934_photo_original.jpg
    Photo_6553649_DJI_49_jpg_4201613_0_2021124143934_photo_original.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 8
I have seen enough snow to last a life time.
I am ready to move south.
I see you got a pic of a couple critter standing in the field.
At least you got out to take a few....enjoy.

South does not fix it. We get snow in Western NC and got it in TX, MS, AL, and GA as well. Sometimes FL does too.

Reactions: Thomas B
Really nice pics my friend. We woke up to snow Sunday morning like
yourself but i decided to keep mine in it's case as the temperature
barely made it above -2 all day ?
Ventured out today for a garden flight but most of the white stuff
has gone now. Stay safe.

@Gary.r i snow what you mean, thats why i nipped out to capture the pics before it melted
sorry about the play on words i should snow better at my age

Northern Ontario Canada here, -10C cloudy. Maybe not as much snow as some, but no where near the amount of snow as we had last year!
We're a little south of the 60th parallel (AB/NWT border) and hardly have any snow this year, for most of the winter so far we've had well above average winter temps. It has finally got cold here just in the last week.

1611694118570.png

We're a little south of the 60th parallel (AB/NWT border) and hardly have any snow this year, for most of the winter so far we've had well above average winter temps. It has finally got cold here just in the last week.

View attachment 122560
Weather seems to be shifting. Was in northern Quebec 12 years ago... north of Fort Chino about 20km south of the Arctic circle... it started snowing as we were about to TO in the float plane in August.

@Gary.r i snow what you mean, thats why i nipped out to capture the pics before it melted
sorry about the play on words i should snow better at my age
I think since after doing our A2 course, due to the advice on flying in low temperatures i've been more reluctant to fly in cold weather. Then i see
posts on here of photos taken in -20 and i'm thinking i might be being to
cautious ?

Weather seems to be shifting. Was in northern Quebec 12 years ago... north of Fort Chino about 20km south of the Arctic circle... it started snowing as we were about to TO in the float plane in August.
Once you get that far north, all bets are off lol. I've seen it snow every month of the year where I live, there's just something wrong about snow in August. I just read an article where it snowed in the Sahara Desert recently for only the 4th time in 42 years. I was in Vegas in 2014 for New Years and was lucky enough to see it accumulate snow. My wife sure didn't see it as lucky...she was not amused!

• Haha
Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada