DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

what a piece of technology

Heijst

Reactions
After some weeks still a newbee, so reading this forum everyday and learning from the several topics.
One of the things I read regularly is the flight record.
So just for the fun I had a try today.
The enormous amount of data which is gathered, surprised me.
Not only could I see where I flew, but many many things more like max distance, max altitude, minutes per battery, ruddder response, wind speed every few seconds, temperature, and many many more.
I don't think I need all this information, but it gives me more confidence about the great technology DJI used in my Mavic Air (and their other drones).

what is really scary is I can go to my history and "watch" my first mavic flight I took back in 2016 with my first Mavic because DJI keeps all the records and small images of the pictures I took

Lol. I brought this up on my thread " FlightLogs. concerned". And people some members here literally shat a Ginormous brick. I'm a total noon and will be doing the Part 107 to educate myself more. I've seen enough people on YouTube get paid a visit for a crazy 1000$ fine for uploading a drone video. Makes you wonder how they got the data besides the video.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronecc