DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

(What am i doing wrong?) AKOMA - An aerial film from an epic road...

AzuraPhotography

Reactions
This is only my third video I have made since getting a drone, coming from a photography background it is taking some getting used to.

I would really appreciate your honest feedback as i know there is plenty of scope for improvement! Thank you in advance.

//AKOMA //

One 4x4 - Three friends - Four countries - 6500+ Kilometres

This short aerial film captured over an epic 10 day road trip through South Africa, Namibia, Botswana and Lesotho.

The traditional west African word "Akoma" is the heart symbol representing patience, goodwill, faithfulness, endurance and tolerance.

All filmed with the DJI Mavic Pro. An excellently portable & travel friendly drone.

Captured and Edited by:
David Robertson of Azura Photography
www.azura.photography
Kinakailangan ang Pagtiyak sa Seguridad

Soundtrack: Tony Anderson - Eyes Wide Open
TonyAnderson
Amazing work as always Tony!

Excellent video, maybe YouTube has done some damage to the soundtrack, as it's distorted....
Can't trust these people to get it right!
[emoji57]

Stunning. Time for another Lesotho trip! That was Semonkong falls right? Have bikes, and now have Mavics.. Must travel!

Great footage and a well put together video.

I would maybe put a letter box on it to make it more cinematic and also it hides the props that appear now and then in the footage.

Other than that, keep making videos, you certainly have a talent for it.

Reactions: DJqpAZ
What can I say - fabulous!

This is only my third video I have made since getting a drone, coming from a photography background it is taking some getting used to.

I would really appreciate your honest feedback as i know there is plenty of scope for improvement! Thank you in advance.

//AKOMA //

One 4x4 - Three friends - Four countries - 6500+ Kilometres

This short aerial film captured over an epic 10 day road trip through South Africa, Namibia, Botswana and Lesotho.

The traditional west African word "Akoma" is the heart symbol representing patience, goodwill, faithfulness, endurance and tolerance.

All filmed with the DJI Mavic Pro. An excellently portable & travel friendly drone.

Captured and Edited by:
David Robertson of Azura Photography
www.azura.photography
Kinakailangan ang Pagtiyak sa Seguridad

Soundtrack: Tony Anderson - Eyes Wide Open
TonyAnderson
Amazing work as always Tony!

This was amazing. As a newbie, I hope for a day I can produce something like this! How'd you do the title scene?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potenthockey0