DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What never to do with a drone. Ever!

No sorry. On this occassion u cant say that. This is highly dangerous

What an a hole

This is not a near miss with an airliner at Tenerife. Looks like click bait mostly. It's just some dumb-dumb's vacation to the Canary Islands. Every landing at that airstrip is a near miss lol. He was way too close to the landing planes.... even though their landing path is predictable mighty dumb on that guys' part. What if their had been a strong cross wind?

Click bait...the idiot had been posting all sorts of stupid **** on multiple forums.

But of course if that gets picked up by the papers and reported as yet another near miss with an airliner everyone will say they are just making it up and it never happened, couldnt possibly be anything other than fake news to sell papers. Don't know whats worse, the idiot flying that close to a plane coming in to land or the idiots here who dismiss potential collisions with aircraft as non hazardous.

Reactions: Drone Police
But of course if that gets picked up by the papers and reported as yet another near miss with an airliner everyone will say they are just making it up and it never happened, couldnt possibly be anything other than fake news to sell papers. Don't know whats worse, the idiot flying that close to a plane coming in to land or the idiots here who dismiss potential collisions with aircraft as non hazardous.
Yup I can picture this being defended here.

This is a total disaster nearly avoided. From what I can see and know it's the real place where planes take the way to the airport.
My neighbour mentioned me that last month a landing commercial airplane, here in Tenerife, had to make movements to avoid a drone.
Can you imagine you're in that plane.
Makes me feel angry because I'm often flying to Tenerife and the airstrip isn't so easy.
Like this guy is handling is to the best way to make, the already severe, regulations even more severe.
Using Trumps way of expressing I would say It's a moron, a stupid, an idiot, a fool, an imbecile, a cretin, not understanding anything about safety....
Seeing this will make flying drones in Tenerife and everywhere even more difficult.
On the other way, near airports, they should give the possibility to the local police to shoot these drones down...
The regulations are already to severe regarding NFZ, for example at 1 km from an airport it should be possible to fly under the 10m of ground level.
A commercial airplane doesn't fly that close to the ground...from what I know. It would crash.
Some regulations in tenerife are stupid, for example regarding the Teide National Park. When avoiding the real crowded points of interest there is nothing you can hit except some rocks.
For the moment they shoot the wild goats several days a week. So don't think a drone can do much harm over there. The Teide wont erupt, i hope, when a drone crashes against it.
So no can 't understand this guy....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claude72