DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What Video Editing Software Do You Recommend?

Until a few months ago I used Filmora which is pretty slick and easy to use ..... then I decided to use the free Davinci Resolve 14. It has a stiff learning curve but it seems it will do almost anything. Learning isn't that hard if you keep going back to YouTube ... which I did a lot.

ordered the drone about a week ago. It arrived two days ago. Just did my initial test flight and test videos yesterday evening. In preparation for its arrival i have been digging deep into the forums and youtube to see which software would be ideal for my needs but I really wasn't prepared for the sheer number of options there are out there. I tried to tweak a few things in the X Pro trial software i downloaded last night but I think thats likely too advanced for me right now.

It has tons of effects, definitely does have colour correction, adjustment, enhancement, lighting adjustment, lens correction, video stabilizer, video denoise, video enhancement, color director & presets. I would recommend this program as well, and it seems to work best is one has a beefy system (e.g. Microsoft surface pro 4, 16GB RAM, i7 processor, lots of storage).
b3937d2d210d251af451c48e01cc2875.jpg

Awesome. I missed this. Thank you.

I'm learning Premiere Pro now and plan to use that when I get my bird. It's part of the Adobe CC software solution and will run you $20/month for the subscription (last I looked)...

I have adobe CC. How did you become proficient at Premiere? I'm at the YouTube-it-then-do-it level ... just curious how you learned.

I have adobe CC. How did you become proficient at Premiere? I'm at the YouTube-it-then-do-it level ... just curious how you learned.
I have the CS6 version. I just started using it 24 hours ago, and I am learning everything via YouTube. But ... I need a faster computer. My 5 year old i3-3240 just doesn't cut it. 20 minutes to export a 40 second HD video (10 mbps).

the first time I used Adobe premiere pro it took me 5 minutes to remove it and think: too **** difficult... some days later I tried again :) now I can't imagine video editing with another software

Way back... The person who said he was using GoPro Studio, you can no longer Cut a video unless it's a GoPro video. I'm still digging, I tried to download DaVinci Resolve 12.5 and I can't get it to download.

I started with Premier Pro CC, then moved to DaVinci Resolve. I love Resolve and it does everything I need it to do and more. In fact, I've even picked up a few side jobs color grading other people's commercial videos. I love editing/grading almost as much as flying my Mavic. Almost :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent