DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where did you buy from?

Plenty of buyers remorse/Xmas toys on Ebay.

Yep, got my Air on eBay, less than 10 charges on the batteries. Funny thing is I've seen much better deals on here than either eBay or Craigslist now.

I bought from Amazon. Been a customer for 15 years and when I'm a major purchase where I have ANY concerns about being dissatisfied, I'm "sold" on Amazon's 30-day, no questions asked return-for-refund policy. If I had a DJI dealer nearby who had the same return policy and solid reputation for warranty service, I'd have bought locally- even if it cost more!

I bought my Mavic Pro from Amazon mainly because Amazon usually stands behind everything they sell...I would buy their extended warrantly just in case you have a an accident,I hope not but it happens.. I paid 1000.00 for my Mavic almost 2 years ago and it came with an extra SD card Sony 64 Gig Ultra Speed, 3 batteries, charging hub, ND Filters,cleaning kit and a backpack..It was a deal that was impossible to beat and I checked everywhere like B&H , eBay,Best Buy Etc..I know its not the Mavic 2 but just wanted to give you a General Idea. Be picky & be determined what you want.. Also get it insured from a private insurance company like Farmers or State Farm.. Good Luck!

Bought my M2P from a member for $1000. It was NIB, shrinkwrap intact, and unregistered. DJI took registration and DJICare purchase flawlessly. There are great bargains if you shop. Paid with PayPal so I had protection.

Just make sure that you’re dealing with a DJI AUTHORIZED seller (unauthorized = no warranty). Amazon is authorized but not all third party sellers on Amazon are.

Amazon is not a DJI authorized reseller. DJI has a storefront on Amazon and Amazon sells products by third parties that are authorized resellers but Amazon themselves are not.

Bought a refurbished Mavic Pro from e Bay (dronesuperstore - authorized) with starter bundle - all you need Bundle $725 total.

Bought my Mavic Air from Best Buy. They matched an Amazon deal and I saved $150.

Bought my Mavic 2 Pro from Wellbots. Got it in 3 days, no issues. Saved $150.

Looking for a deal for my Mavic 2 Zoom with RE Goggles.

I feel like I should have gotten a Zoom instead of the Pro.

B&H does charge Connecticut sales tax for items shipped here. Not sure if that's a new thing nationwide, or just a state to state agreement. Obviously, that can be a hit for expensive items. That said, B&H have always had great customer service and they've stood behind everything they've ever sold us.

B&H does charge Connecticut sales tax for items shipped here. Not sure if that's a new thing nationwide, or just a state to state agreement
B&H charges sales tax for purchases shipped to the following states:
  • Alaska
  • Colorado
  • Connecticut
  • Hawaii
  • Illinois
  • Indiana
  • Kentucky
  • Maryland
  • Maine
  • Michigan
  • Minnesota