DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where did you order your Mavic Air 2 from and why?

Rchawks

Reactions
I'm asking this because who might have the best deal, no shipping charge or sales tax, ect.
Otherwise I'm sure the base price will all be about the same.
Oh yeah, return policy.
I do understand this is a good price for this drone, considering what you're getting and not to be cheap but money is a bit tougher to come by anymore. I'm sure I cannot be the only one here looking for the best deal.

if i was going to purchase a MA2 here in the UK,then i would use a reputable dji approved dealer,the one i get most of my stuff from has a next day courier delivery or you can choose a day to suit your needs, everything i have purchased from them including 3 drones has been genuine DJI products and the service has been great
sometimes an attempt to save money can work out more expensive in the long term i cant comment on US suppliers

B&H Photo, using their PayBoo card. (which instantly rebates me the sales tax)

Amazon because I have the 5% cash back and shipping charges. I canceled from DJI because shipping uncertainty. I did t get charged tax on DJI but not worth it if itll be an extra 10 days. Best buy tax was way more but Amazon is pretty reliable even if arrival is on the 13th

Reactions: Rchawks
B&H Photo also. I've been purchasing photo equipment from them since my high school days when they opened. Yep I'm that old.

Lots of honest user reviews ( I written quite a few myself). Usually in stock and quick delivery.

The PayBoo card, is that a B&H credit card, and can you use it anywhere else or just B&H?

Just B&H. Basically a store card with them.

Bestbuy. 10 percent birthday coupon and 6 percent bestbuy rewards.

I order from advexture. They are out of California and do not charge sales tax. I have ordered 3 from them and no complaints

• Wow
Reactions: Rchawks
made a pre-order in the Fnac. €50 discount

Florida Drone Supply or DJIDroneService in NJ. Neither charge shipping or tax. Ordered mine from Florida drone Supply and said they will be shipping on the 11th so i should see it on the 13th.

Reactions: GtoJon
Hey Question gang.............. has anyone bought or experience with DroneNerds down in FL as well? I see that Rakuten is offering 3.5% cash back for them.

I bought both of my M2's (Zoom and Pro) from Best Buy. They had them in stock at my local store. Their return policy is good, and they have a price match guarantee that they extend past the purchase up until the end of your return period. Since I bought my drones, the price has changed twice. I've given them a call and they instantly gave me a credit for the reduced price. I've saved over $300 so far because of this. They even matched the price when DJI dropped it over Easter, just for the weekend. Their customer service has been great.

Reactions: pelagic_one
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998