DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where did you order your Mavic Air 2 from and why?

Apple in the UK because I get 10% discount which meant the fly more combo ‘only’ cost me £854.

I discovered you guys from this thread and placed my order last night. I was pleased to already get a tracking number!

Glad we could help! Thank you for your support, and don't hesitate to reach out if our team can be of any assistance with anything. Enjoy your new Air 2! :)

Reactions: JimR78
Ordered from DJI... received it (MA2) 26 days later ?

Saved the tax but after waiting so long and having to deal with DHL Express (a pathethic excuse for a courier) I'll never do that again.

Local department store. They had some flymore packages in stock at a crazy sale price, $685US +5% tax. Next day it was back to $988. Someone at HQ made a pricing boo boo.

Reactions: Air_Deo
Yup, I made a mistake ordering it directly from DJI since the 20th and it's yet to be shipped while my buddy just placed an order today from a reseller and he has already got tracking notification. :(

I contacted DJI today to cancel my order but they said it will be shipped out in the next 1-2 days so I left it alone.

Ordered on the 21st of May from Amazon as I can use a ship to a secure locker and not have it left on my doorstep (I live in an apartment). The initial delivery date was 5/27 but a couple days later that was moved up to 5/26, today. As late as late last night I was to receive it today, but this morning I check the status and it now says the 3rd of June. How can there system be that screwed up that it went from 'all-is-well' on the night before delivery and now an 8 day delay.

Unlike many retailers that have been hit big time by Covid-19 and the lockdowns that have resulted, Amazon has been going gang-busters throughout and Bezo's made an additional app $30B USD in just the last two months.

I may look at an alternative and cancel my order from Amazon.

Brian

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boatdoc