DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where did you order your Mavic Air 2 from and why?

I purchased all my drones from Best Buy. Hassle free return policy. 0% financing when I use my card. And they are right down the street from my house.

Reactions: Marv McCarthy
Hi Folks. I am new to Mavic. Was as of yesterday a former Phantom 4 Pro owner. I may be the first to post that I bought mine directly from the DJI Store. No sales tax and free shipping. I ordered the Fly More Combo. Hopefully buying from DJI isn't considered a bad idea since it doesn't seem anyone else bought from there.

I've always loved the compact appeal of the Mavic but have been waiting for them to offer 4k/60fps and when I saw the MA2 had it, I knew it was time to make the switch. Can't wait to get my hands on it.

Looking forward to learning and sharing my experience with it on this forum.

Got mine from DJI Authorized store FlyCombo $499.00 including taxes and free delivery same day. Escazu Costa Rica.

Got mine from DJI Authorized store FlyCombo $499.00 including taxes and free delivery same day. Escazu Costa Rica.
the thread not about a MM

Reactions: Dannick and Rchawks
I'm asking this because who might have the best deal, no shipping charge or sales tax, ect.
Otherwise I'm sure the base price will all be about the same.
Oh yeah, return policy.
I do understand this is a good price for this drone, considering what you're getting and not to be cheap but money is a bit tougher to come by anymore. I'm sure I cannot be the only one here looking for the best deal.
I ordered directly from DJI and got it tax-free, so that was enough to put them over the edge for me. Might make my shopping time a little longer though..?

Thumbswayup for all the responses! Still watching and taking it all in, lol. I didn't realize that there wasn't sales tax from DJI.

Last edited:
How does that 10 percent birthday coupon work?
Its like 1 month before your birthday BB gives a10% off coupon to customers, but there are tons of exclusions,
It doesnt appear DJI Drones are excluded.

Its like 1 month before your birthday BB gives a10% off coupon to customers, but there are tons of exclusions,
It doesnt appear DJI Drones are excluded.

Another member said something about DJI products over $499 are excluded, but to be honest I don't know if that's true or not.

Bestbuy. 10 percent birthday coupon and 6 percent bestbuy rewards.
I usually by all my electronics at Best Buy cuz there are many around me within a 15 minute drive, and they do give a 5% tebate store credit but they wont let you apply the 10% birthday coupon to drones exceeding $499...

Last edited:
Well I have the discount available, my birthday is June 3, I haven't checked out but the price comes up 890.00 to preorder the Mavic Air 2.

Last edited:
Empire due to free shipping, no out of state sales tax, and a free hard case (due to demand, I think that sale has expired).

Last edited:
Right, same price for me as well. I had intention to get the mini but now I'm leaning towards the Air 2.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smittysflying