DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where should I carry my Mavic?

Can I transport Mavic in the hand luggage?

• Yes

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Seba.89

Reactions
Quick question- has anyone heard about any regulations saying that mavic can not be carried in the hand luggage? All the batteries need to be placed in hand luggage anyway, but recently someone told me that the drone itself should be kept in the checked luggage - which does not make any sense to me to be honest..
Any experiences about that?
Thanks!

I had the same question about a flight to spain I'll be taking in a few days. I can imagine that it's best to keep the drone out of the hand luggage. I know some airlines are a bit iffy with lithium batteries, might be beast to call the airline.

Some airlines want you to not to have the actual machine on you, e.g. Emirates. For those you have to put it in the hold, but keep the batteries on you of course.

Yea, Emirates will not let you carry your mavic in hand luggage, it has to be checked in to be bashed around by luggage handlers :(.

Guess who i'm flying to Bangkok - then on to New Zealand with in September?

Just back from Auz & Bangkok with Emirates. No problem with carrying Mavic batteries. I put Mavic in the hold. Some airlines will now not let you take a drone as hand luggage and you need to check for the latest information before you fly.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zzombie