DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Which tablet holder do you recommend?

Reactions
Hi M2P pilots,

For the ones flying their M2P with a tablet, I'm enquiring about which support are you using?
There are so many tablet holders on the market, from $ to $$$ that I don't know which one I should go with.
I browsed internet and found that the ones from Mavmount brand Tablet Adapter are quite solid and worth their price.

What do you think? If you could share your experiences and links to some products, that would be nice...unless there's an article already posted...

Let me (and the community) know

Thanks,
Bruno

Hi M2P pilots,

For the ones flying their M2P with a tablet, I'm enquiring about which support are you using?
There are so many tablet holders on the market, from $ to $$$ that I don't know which one I should go with.
I browsed internet and found that the ones from Mavmount brand Tablet Adapter are quite solid and worth their price.

What do you think? If you could share your experiences and links to some products, that would be nice...unless there's an article already posted...

Thanks,
Bruno
Maybe you can find usable info here...?

"Tablet holder"

Polar pro makes one And mavemount. Are both extremely good. I personally like the polar pro Little bit better.

Reactions: Bruno_with_M2P
Hi M2P pilots,

Thanks,
Bruno
Polar Pro Flight Deck, its brilliant

Just received my Polar Pro Flightdeck. It’s an absolute work of art and initial checks are pointing to I made the right choice. I fly an MPP and already I am not missing the RC display but I might just order a small extra mount to put my Samsung S8 on

Reactions: Thomas B
Just received my Polar Pro Flightdeck. It’s an absolute work of art and initial checks are pointing to I made the right choice. I fly an MPP and already I am not missing the RC display but I might just order a small extra mount to put my Samsung S8 on
Andy,
Thanks for the feedback.
Would be great if you can post photos so that everyone can have a look.
Thank you,
Bruno

From the website but came out of the box exactly as advertised..need to give it a few hours flying to update anybody who is interested in buying one..I after much reading on here etc etc narrowed it down to the PP or the mavicmount .......unfortunately no Mm dealers in UK
but I think my heart was on this one

Hi,

I just chatted with somebody from PolarPro Support and seems like "Yes the FlightDeck is only compatible with the Mavic 2, Mavic Air, and Mavic Pro/Platinum Remotes. However it will not fit with the Mavic 2 Pro controller. I apologize"
Can you confirm that?

Thank you,
Bruno

Hi,

I just chatted with somebody from PolarPro Support and seems like "Yes the FlightDeck is only compatible with the Mavic 2, Mavic Air, and Mavic Pro/Platinum Remotes. However it will not fit with the Mavic 2 Pro controller. I apologize"
Can you confirm that?

Thank you,
Bruno
I fly my M2P with the CS, stock controller, and the PP FlightDeck. Works like a charm. It does fit for the M2P.

Hi Thomas,
Thanks for the feedback. To be honest, I have no clue why the lady said the flightdeck doesn't fit the Mavic 2 Pro.
Pardon me but what does CS stand for? is it stock controller?Sorry but what is stock controller?
BTW, I watched multiple videos with PP Flightdeck AND M2P remote controller all together and there was no issue at all

Thanks,
Bruno

Hi Thomas,
Thanks for the feedback. To be honest, I have no clue why the lady said the flightdeck doesn't fit the Mavic 2 Pro.
Pardon me but what does CS stand for? is it stock controller?Sorry but what is stock controller?
BTW, I watched multiple videos with PP Flightdeck AND M2P remote controller all together and there was no issue at all

Thanks,
Bruno
Welcome....
While I still use the stock controller every flight. I use a CS (aka CrystalSky) in the 7.85” screen for viewing, etc during flight. Just able to see more, verify focus, .... and can do it with the tap of the screen.
Also own a Smart Controller, but use is limited for me by the screen size.

Polar Pro Flight Deck, its brilliant
I’m running the same one if you’d like to make that Better get the Mavmount iPad holder. That allows you to mount that from the rear of the holder instead of the bottom like Polar pro has it. It makes it much sturdier and much more balanced. Big improvement I don’t know why polar pro does not do it that way they should. image.jpg

Hi Chip ,
Exactly...I don’t understand PP thinking about the ipad mounting point. It is a shame as it is the only blemish on what is a fantastic piece of equipment. I have just ordered a smart phone holder for when I want to travel light.
Manfrotto MCLAMP Smartphone Holder

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
čikuli