DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Who says Mavic can't do low light?

Nice work, Robert. I laughed. I cried... Now then - what settings are you using? ;)
Haha, good! I try to get that response from my audiences.

All manual, ISO 400 (I try to never exceed) I think the shutter was down around 80, and white bal was custom around 7200, D-Cinelike, with landscape preset.

This looks great!

Reactions: Robert Mitchell
I'm also amazed at your flying in the cold and in the dark with tree and electric wires so close by. Really nice!

The snow was coming down too! Did you not have any issue with moisture?? I'm off to the Alps later this week were its dumping down too, was unsure of flying in snow.

Reactions: coop64
The snow was coming down too! Did you not have any issue with moisture?? I'm off to the Alps later this week were its dumping down too, was unsure of flying in snow.
No problems with the snow or moisture. I just dried the top off between battery changes. The only thing that happened is a snowflake apparently lodged in one of its forward sensor “eyes” and stopped me in mid flight. I switched to sport mode and brought it back and blew it out, lol! What are the odds?

Nice one Robert. It's amazing what the Mavic with it's little sensor can do along with a great edit.
Yep, that’s why I posted. To show that with a little effort this little guy can deliver.

Reactions: Greenflash
You SHOULD post your work more often! ;)
Great settings ! I want to try those settings to see how I do with low light.
Light snow is no biggie. I have flow in it many times here in the Lake Tahoe area. Medium to heavy snow (of course) is a no-no.

We have a paltry amount of snow here this year and I hope that changes soon.

Reactions: Robert Mitchell
Beautiful footage Robert! What version of DJI Go 4 were you using?

I need to figure out the manual settings of the camera (as well as my other cameras)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan